WOW THIS IS A WEAK BOARD

Thor99

been on many jets boards, this is by far the weakest. Really cheap graphics, no previews, i mean if you want to sway people to switch board allegiances, at least give them reason to do so. Obviously it takes time to build a base, but I was on this board around its inception, doesn't appear to have added many users. But again thats no surprise, its not a great board to navigate. Yes other boards may be run by more conservative types that i have nothing positive to say about, but all things considered, this board is a failure, and that solely reflects the creators.

been on many jets boards, this is by far the weakest. Really cheap graphics, no previews, i mean if you want to sway people to switch board allegiances, at least give them reason to do so. Obviously it takes time to build a base, but I was on this board around its inception, doesn't appear to have added many users. But again thats no surprise, its not a great board to navigate. Yes other boards may be run by more conservative types that i have nothing positive to say about, but all things considered, this board is a failure, and that solely reflects the creators.

You're right on the money M'man. Forgot one thing - we also have a very low douchebag quotient - and like it that way. So GTFOH.

Actually, i am banned at JI.com, again, i have nothing positive to say about Sooth as a board administrator. And i'm not just comparing this board to his.

ERICBARTON50, i'm surprised you're not over at JI, I swore they had whole pre-pubescent market covered.

Actually, i am banned at JI.com, again, i have nothing positive to say about Sooth as a board administrator. And i'm not just comparing this board to his.

ERICBARTON50, i'm surprised you're not over at JI, I swore they had whole pre-pubescent market covered.

You can choke on my nutsack hair if you'd like

:lol: Max and I love postslike this. You know you're doing SOMETHING right when people say theu hate you. We long to be the Lindsay Lohan of Jets boards.

lindsay lohan was cute in parent trap and freaky friday... i liked her better with her natural red hair :lol:

pt00.jpg

Would you like a job as content editor?

been on many jets boards, this is by far the weakest.

Finally we are the best at something!

Really cheap graphics, no previews,

Wow I seem to remember a bunch of Game Previews in the Jet News section the past few weeks. Maybe that is a members only feature. I will have to look into that.

i mean if you want to sway people to switch board allegiances, at least give them reason to do so.

Please use our FREE search feature and show me a post where Tom or Max told people to switch to us allegiances. We aren't looking to make a profit off of this. So where people post doesn't really keep us up at night.

Obviously it takes time to build a base, but I was on this board around its inception, doesn't appear to have added many users. But again thats no surprise, its not a great board to navigate.

Thank you for the kind words. Closing in on 700 users in a few months. Over 100,000 posts. But I will look into the Navigation issues that you outlined.

Yes other boards may be run by more conservative types that i have nothing positive to say about, but all things considered, this board is a failure, and that solely reflects the creators.

A failure. I love it. Somebody had one two many beers at the game today and is a wee bit cranky.

Thanks for joining and boosting our membership #'s.

It's poeple like you who make this place so great...now go kill yourself.

Now Smizzy... how you goin to play Bob like that, foo'? you be straight up trippin, playa! :wink:

Anyway, enough bustin'... Max, you should tell our new friend how the FREE search feature works. And how you're still workin on BZ's sig blocker :wink:

Now Smizzy... how you goin to play Bob like that, foo'? you be straight up trippin, playa! :wink:

Anyway, enough bustin'... Max, you should tell our new friend how the FREE search feature works. And how you're still workin on BZ's sig blocker :wink:

BZ wanted a signature blocker? I will get right on it.

lindsay lohan was cute in parent trap and freaky friday... i liked her better with her natural red hair :lol:

pt00.jpg

Everyone can hate her all they want I'll be waiting here for her when shes washed up and nobody wants her anymore. Make that bitch change her hair back to red build her back up then divorce that bitch and take half of everything. Even half her amazing rack.

Gun of Bavaria, take a geography lesson, you said i was in South Florida, wouldnt TampaT be in Central Florida.

So yeah bitch I'm in Miami

Oh and Gun, you the one with that cheap $5 Jets tattoo on your arm? And as for calling yourself "Gun" you certainly don't have any guns. Do yourself a favor and cover up those flabby, no definition, arms of yours when you're in public

Gun of Bavaria, take a geography lesson, you said i was in South Florida, wouldnt TampaT be in Central Florida.

So yeah b!tch I'm in Miami

Oh and Gun, you the one with that cheap $5 Jets tattoo on your arm? And as for calling yourself "Gun" you certainly don't have any guns. Do yourself a favor and cover up those flabby, no definition, arms of yours when you're in public

Man oh man... do you have sand in your vagina or what?

So yeah b!tch I'm in Miami

Whah the Jets lost. WHAH WHAH WHAH. You give crybabies a bad name!

Great post Sooth.

Archived