I just met Eric Mangini's cousin

Klecko73isGod

This was a weird experience.

I am wearing my Bart Scott jersey today and I was at restaurant and as I was leaving the host, who was friendly with a couple of people in my party, came up to me and said, "you know who my cousin is, right?"

My initial internal reaction was, "I don't know who the hell you are, much less your ****ing cousin" but I didn't say that, I just said, "no, who?"

"It's Eric Mangini, I'm Joe Mangini." Still not sure of how a Jets fan like myself was supposed to react I muttered, "wow, cool man."

It took just about every bit of energy I had to not say,"Yeah, well your cousin is an incompetent moron."

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This was a weird experience.

I am wearing my Bart Scott jersey today and I was at restaurant and as I was leaving the host, who was friendly with a couple of people in my party, came up to me and said, "you know who my cousin is, right?"

My initial internal reaction was, "I don't know who the hell you are, much less your ****ing cousin" but I didn't say that, I just said, "no, who?"

"It's Eric Mangini, I'm Joe Mangini." Still not sure of how a Jets fan like myself was supposed to react I muttered, "wow, cool man."

It took just about every bit of energy I had to not say,"Yeah, well your cousin is an incompetent moron."

As a host, I wonder if the owner of the restaurant saddled him with a chef who was past his prime, an egomaniac, and told him he had to run the restaurant with him in order to bring in business.

Pretty classy, wearing a football jersey out to dinner. I understand though, the material is stretchy.

Umm. seeing as I am not 70 years old and don't take advantage of the early bird, I was having LUNCH.

We have Football Fridays at my office and everyone is encouraged to wear jersey you ridiculous person.

Umm. seeing as I am not 70 years old and don't take advantage of the early bird, I was having LUNCH.

We have Football Fridays at my office and everyone is encouraged to wear jersey you ridiculous person.

Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should do it.

You awesome person.

Shouldn't you be gagging on Cris Collinsworth right now?

Hahahahaa....if all else fails, do the following:

1) call annoying poster a troll

2) question the logic behind posting on a jets board

3) act like a goon and join the goon squad who's avargae age is 15 with an IQ of 75.

You're getting whipped like a barrell of butter 'round here these days, Kleck. If it wasn't you, I'd have some pity for the fool.

;)

Go read the Madden thread from last night's game.

How long do you have to be on this site to not be a "newb?" I've been a member here for more than two years. :confused:

Well, to be fair you havn't posted here on a consistent basis for not even a year. So.... ;)

I have nver purchased a Jersey. My father bought me a Klecko jersey when I was a kid. And my ex-gf bought me a Curtis Martin Jersey, which I wore on game day maybe 10 times.

So you wore it, you owned it since it was given to you. :)

Archived