JetNation Partners With TailgateJoe

Maxman

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Joe, check out your "Contact Us" page. I think you have the hyperlink screwed up that should take people to the "/Advertise" page. Nothing happens on Google Chrome when you click on it.

yeah thanks for the heads up, its on my list for tonight;)

Built this site in 48 hours, got a little blurry eyed at the end and there is a lot more to be added.

I shot a video at a bar last night that makes these buffalo wings with Red Stag Jim Beam, got to edit that and get it up. Have some bikini bullriding videos too from the same place that night.

Very cool... Now, does anyone have an extra ticket to the game... All my Jets Friends are out of town this weekend, not that easy to buy just one seat.

You should have no problem getting one at the stadium, especially with ticketmaster having them. Hey, wait, just go on ticketmaster.

I most likely will not be going to this game but I just have a few questions for clarification:

Do you bring food/beer for supplies or is it supplied?

If not supplied, what is the "cost" or "donation". I'd just figure throw a 20 for food and beer for pre and post, but how's it working. Obviously I wouldn't want to leave Joe with both the planning and then the bill.

Who will supply the females? Seriously, this seems to be leading to a sausage fest (and not the pork product)

Just putting my two cents in- hopefully anyone that takes part of this generosity will kick in some for the time and effort these guys are going to put up-this is unsolicited by anyone I might add-my own personal comments.

I most likely will not be going to this game but I just have a few questions for clarification:

Do you bring food/beer for supplies or is it supplied?

If not supplied, what is the "cost" or "donation". I'd just figure throw a 20 for food and beer for pre and post, but how's it working. Obviously I wouldn't want to leave Joe with both the planning and then the bill.

Who will supply the females? Seriously, this seems to be leading to a sausage fest (and not the pork product)

No just show up, there's plenty of food. I think 20.00 to help with the effort is more than fair.

Just putting my two cents in- hopefully anyone that takes part of this generosity will kick in some for the time and effort these guys are going to put up-this is unsolicited by anyone I might add-my own personal comments.

Anyone that has wondered by the tailgate parties I throw has seen first hand, there is a LOT of time and effort put into it, but I always loved entertaining.

We are gonna do some fun things, The first tailgate has a mexican theme to it, but we are going to do a burger bash with some crazy different burgers, a steak madness day, and a tailgate top chef where we will have a few grills set up with a competition for some prize money and a little hand love from max.

And of course assisting with the take down before the game and setup after will be in order...or suggested for those who are there.

No reason to make people get in the stadium late just because they had to fold tables up

eh,i've been doing this for years, we are quick, and I have forced labor, my brother and my sister's boyfriend. Everyone just needs to worry about showing up and having fun!

And $20 is not enough if you are going to supply all the fixing, music ect

With 16H folding it;s tent.....an alternative is smart thinking

I think 20 will be fine. Music is being sponsored by a dj friend of mine. Might not be ready this week but if not this week def next. I don't want to rape anyone here, I don't have anyone working for me or anything, it really is just to help cover costs, not looking to get rich, especially this year when everyone is cutting corners, I don't want money to be an issue that holds anyone back from coming out and having fun with us. Of course if i see that the costs are that much higher or we do a special theme that costs me a bit more, i may have to revise the numbers at a future game, but i have been doing this a while and i think that number should be doable.

Joe I know you are looking at lot locations, did you make any decisions yet? I really hope we can get everyone from JetNation in the same lot this year. That would be cool...

16H

I hear there is some vacant land in that area these days. It really offers the best access into and out of the stadium with regard to traffic and there is more room there than the other lots. I did my tailgate at the other end of the stadium last year near the kingsly, but that lot is murder with traffic, absolute murder, and a lot smaller and more crowded. This is all obviously a 1 year home for anyone anyway as next year we have new stadium and a new lot. Ideally it would be great if any of the JN heads here that do their own thing could kind of caravan up. Obviously people could do their own party, but it would be cool to have everyone close by so people don't have to walk across the lot to see other friends. That is why i moved over near the kingsly guys last year since there was 2 jn parties in that area.

good luck joe. really!

not sure i will stop by ( if i am even invited. :D)

but i hope it i a great time for everyone.

EVERYONE is invited, I was going to send you a pm tonight to make sure you knew that, but you beat me to it!!:curse:

And i don't really have time to post on other jet boards, but of course anyone from JI and GG are invited as well, I never had a guest list for my parties, I am not starting now. If anyone that is thinking of going can just drop a comment in this thread or in the comments on the blog page so i have an idea of the size of the group that would be great. And of course spread it around on the other jet boards. You can reference tailgatejoe.com, that isn't specifically a jet site and hopefully nobody will think they need to censor it.

EVERYONE is invited, I was going to send you a pm tonight to make sure you knew that, but you beat me to it!!:curse:

And i don't really have time to post on other jet boards, but of course anyone from JI and GG are invited as well, I never had a guest list for my parties, I am not starting now. If anyone that is thinking of going can just drop a comment in this thread or in the comments on the blog page so i have an idea of the size of the group that would be great. And of course spread it around on the other jet boards. You can reference tailgatejoe.com, that isn't specifically a jet site and hopefully nobody will think they need to censor it.

You provide Dos Equis on tap...you do not have to wash hands lol

Good luck on your venture...

darn it! no one sends me pm's anymore. :lol:

thanks joe! i am just afraid my hotness would intimidate the girls you have there. :lol::P kid..i am kidding!!

Archived