Jay Feely hates Tom Shane

Maxman

Tom if you are going to bash the kicker, bash him to his face. My thoughts on Jay Feely are that he is having a great year. His kickoffs have been solid. He is reaching the end zone and the net is impressive.

Last year Jay didn't have a full camp. We see now what he is capable of and I for one am impressed.

Jay guys like Tom Shane just hate on a lot of things. Don't let the criticism get to you. Keep working hard and know that we are happy with the results.

Tom if you are going to bash the kicker, bash him to his face. My thoughts on Jay Feely are that he is having a great year. His kickoffs have been solid. He is reaching the end zone and the net is impressive.

Last year Jay didn't have a full camp. We see now what he is capable of and I for one am impressed.

Jay guys like Tom Shane just hate on a lot of things. Don't let the criticism get to you. Keep working hard and know that we are happy with the results.

Lemme guess did he call him Touchy?

I have no idea what Tom has done or said about Jay Feely....but his assement cant be that far off. The guy wears gloves and he is a kicker.

Will someone please explain to me why a the **** a kicker wears gloves.

because he wants to look cool?

Tom Shane, our own Skip Bayless.

1. Ow.

2. Troy Aikman is NOT gay. If he was, it would have been in the newsletter.

3. Max is stirring **** up on Twitter, trying to make Jay Feely punch me in the face. He did the same thing with Kevin Mawae years ago and rumor had it that Mawae once asked for me by name.

4. Jay Feely is the best kicker the Jets have had since Leahy and I'm glad he's on our team.

5. I also think it's commendable that Jay posts his political views and doesn't shy away from letting people debate and disagree with him.

6. I love Jay Feely.

1. Ow.

3. Max is stirring **** up on Twitter, trying to make Jay Feely punch me in the face. He did the same thing with Kevin Mawae years ago and rumor had it that Mawae once asked for me by name.

4. Jay Feely is the best kicker the Jets have had since Leahy and I'm glad he's on our team.

5. I also think it's commendable that Jay posts his political views and doesn't shy away from letting people debate and disagree with him.

6. I love Jay Feely.

7. He wears gloves.

1. Ow.

6. I love Jay Feely.

I am innocent. I am always innocent. Kevin Mawae really did ask Bren and myself if Tom Shane was with us at the draft party at 2005. But there were problems with the elevator so Tom wasn't able to make it up to the 3rd floor to meet Kevin.

Tom Shane, our own Skip Bayless.

I am innocent. I am always innocent. Kevin Mawae really did ask Bren and myself if Tom Shane was with us at the draft party at 2005. But there were problems with the elevator so Tom wasn't able to make it up to the 3rd floor to meet Kevin.

Oh. Muh. Gawd. Oh no you din't! Lol!!

1. Ow.

6. I love Jay Feely.

Seems like some serious backpedalling going on here. It would be a major embarassment to get your ass kicked by a kicker IMO.

Seems like some serious backpedalling going on here. It would be a major embarassment to get your ass kicked by a kicker IMO.

I'm 6'1, 225 lb's. of pure vanilla thunder. But, I am an absolute p*ssy in a fight and I have no doubt that Jay Feely would wreck me.

I'm 6'1, 225 lb's. of pure vanilla thunder. But, I am an absolute p*ssy in a fight and I have no doubt that Jay Feely would wreck me.

Feely is actually pretty jacked up. Definitely one of the kickers I would be scared of. Well I would be scared of all of them but that is a different story.

After week 1 he tweeted that Alot of people have been asking about the gloves and he wears them to make tackles like the one he made that day.

Don't know if that means anything to you JiF.

Of course people were asking him. I brought it up here on JN and everyone gets there material from me.

And no, that does nothing for me.

Just be glad he is not fighting with Kerry or Clowny, like some people around here... :winking0001:

Archived