check out the delusion over at finheaven after the pats loss....what idiots!!!

neckdemon

Will Chad Henne be Miami's starting QB ??

If so, they are in deep trouble IMO. Your D will eat him alive.

yes, and that means a mix of run pass at 65/35. the best thing going for the jets is the replcement of gholston with pace, and moving b. thomas back to his usual spot, so the defense actually gets better at 2 OLB spots

this game comes down to jenkins harris and scott blowing up the wildcat, and sanchez' ball security

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Colts 5-0

Falcons 3-1

Chargers 2-2

Bills 1-4

total: 11-7 .611 winning percentage

vs Jets schedule

Saints 4-0

Patriots 3-2

Texans 2-3

Titans 0-5

total: 9-10 .473 winning percentage

Huge difference. The teams you played are sub .500

I don't know if it's been pointed out yet, but this early in the season, 3 wins against your certainly helped the winning percentages of your opponents while losing 3 times to us certainly hurts the winning percentage. Don't let logic get in the way though.

I don't know if it's been pointed out yet, but this early in the season, 3 wins against your certainly helped the winning percentages of your opponents while losing 3 times to us certainly hurts the winning percentage. Don't let logic get in the way though.

lolz it's funny cuz it's true

And who have the Jets beat in impressive fasion? They beat a winless Tennessee team ONLY because of two Ryan Mouton muffs. They beat the Pats because Welker was out. And they beat Houston on opening day when the Texans just looked awful. You haven't soundly beaten a good team at full strength since week 1. And we all saw what happened last week when Mark Sanchez actually played a decent defense. And our's is better than the Saints'.

WE dominated Houston. That was an immpressive win..

Uh, what? Braylon Edwards and Jerricho Cotchery? Ever heard of them? The latter is 5th in the league in receiving yards, you'll know who he is after tonight. ;)

cotchery wont be near 100%. he will be limited if not a total non-factor.

Do you have anyone on your roster that is even close to 5th in the league in receiving???

nope our receivers suck.....i dunno why your trying to get into a pissing match about receivers when i myself believe ours sucks.

im not comparing our receivers to cotchery. iam saying he wont do anything tonight. and thats what matters.....not what he has done. but what he will do tonight.

not comparing our receivers to cotchery. iam saying he wont do anything tonight. and thats what matters.....not what he has done. but what he will do tonight.

What do you base that on? He didn't get hurt in a game, he tweaked it in practice. He's been held out from aggravating it since then. We don't know the extent of the original injury, nor do we know how well he's recovered from there. Yet you can tell us he "wont do anything tonight"?

Pretty impressive.

What do you base that on? He didn't get hurt in a game, he tweaked it in practice. He's been held out from aggravating it since then. We don't know the extent of the original injury, nor do we know how well he's recovered from there. Yet you can tell us he "wont do anything tonight"?

Pretty impressive.

yup

Archived