***OFFICIAL Jets vs Pats Game Thread***

SoFlaJets

I actually don't know about Rhodes Hollywood stuff, I just heard about it on this site. The only thing I've seen him do is those Karako Suits commercials, and he was an awful actor in them. Steve Smith seemed more comfortable on camera actually to me.

BSF6eeKM8qk

^^Hollywood and his terrible acting in a low budget film :face: :face:

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This game is a giant disgrace. Sanchez is complete sh*t he hasn't show anything the past few weeks that makes me see him as a franchise QB. He shouldn't be in the game right now there is nothing good that can come from this, sit him out for a bit until he can actually handle playing in the NFL. He came out with a prepared speech after last game, wtf is he going to do now? especially if he stays in cause it's not going to get better.

Also while the D may be getting shredded honestly how hard do you think these guys are going to play when they never get off the field and if they do get stops Sanchez just throws picks to nullify it. Seriously I'm surprised the defense hasn't had a mutiny yet considering how much they have had to overcome the offenses shortcomings.

Oh yeah like the defense hasn't been incompetent this year.

The Bears had a worse offense out there a few years ago but the defense played better than this one does.

LOL @ Simms calling out Rhodes

Definite LOL & I'm glad Simms did it.

I was thinking EXACTLY what Simms was thinking on that play: "Where the f--k is Rhodes?"

It's not that he sucks, it's simply that he is a JAG. He doesn't make plays.

This game is a giant disgrace. Sanchez is complete sh*t he hasn't show anything the past few weeks that makes me see him as a franchise QB. He shouldn't be in the game right now there is nothing good that can come from this, sit him out for a bit until he can actually handle playing in the NFL. He came out with a prepared speech after last game, wtf is he going to do now? especially if he stays in cause it's not going to get better.

Also while the D may be getting shredded honestly how hard do you think these guys are going to play when they never get off the field and if they do get stops Sanchez just throws picks to nullify it. Seriously I'm surprised the defense hasn't had a mutiny yet considering how much they have had to overcome the offenses shortcomings.

A lot of this falls on Schotty his play calling is **** its not his decision to sit mark so he needed to put him in better and safer situations early in this game at 0-0 punting is better than pick six should have been a draw or HB screen pass but this is to late now have to let him sling it.

I was thinking EXACTLY what Simms was thinking on that play: "Where the f--k is Rhodes?"

He is always a step late and doesn't seem much like a guy with football instincts

THis is a really good point. He is a good safety. He just shouldn't be telling people to vote him to the pro bowl. He isn't one of the best, nowhere near it.

The good news is he usually improves in the second half. :bag:

That's partly because the Jets are usually down and they won't run on 1st and 2nd down up the middle every offensive possession. Not that this guarantees success, but at least it puts you in the game.

Archived