***OFFICIAL Jets vs Pats Game Thread***

SoFlaJets

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aw, c'mon. You don't learn anything on the sideline holding a clipboard. :rolleyes:

He is (and has been) learning nothing other than how to develop into a panicky bundle of nerves.

The pass blocking has been very good, it's more that this kid is a wimp. He is mentally weak.

David Carr was destroyed because his line couldn't block, but he was no coward. He would take those shots and just get back up again and keep trying. They certainly took a toll on him, but that toll was developed from years of taking extreme punishment.

Sanchez just never had those guts. He has no excuse. He is just a total wimp. He always falls away from the throws, and throws them too fast too. He is actually better on the move, so if I was the OC I'd roll him out a whole bunch. But I'm not, this idiot is instead and it is hopeless.

Look the worst thing that happened to us was winning the first 3 games; it instilled a confidence that should not have been there. Had the wins been more spread out, say againt the crap teams, so things would have been more balanced, it would have been better for the team.

Any expectations for a team with a rookie HC AND a rookie QB are just unrealistic.

I also would not pull sanchez, go back to aikens' rookie year, he got his a$$ kicked plenty, one game he got sacked 11 times IIRC.

This team is 2-3 years away AT BEST before they reach the level of the better, elite teams.

The pass blocking has been very good, it's more that this kid is a wimp. He is mentally weak.

David Carr was destroyed because his line couldn't block, but he was no coward. He would take those shots and just get back up again and keep trying. They certainly took a toll on him, but that toll was developed from years of taking extreme punishment.

Sanchez just never had those guts. He has no excuse. He is just a total wimp. He always falls away from the throws, and throws them too fast too. He is actually better on the move, so if I was the OC I'd roll him out a whole bunch. But I'm not, this idiot is instead and it is hopeless.

fcking Shottenheimer puts the kid in 2nd and long every time b/c everybody knows we're running on 1st down

Regardless of what he's better at. He needs to get better/experience in the pocket. You can't allow for this type of crap if you're going to start him.

Look the worst thing that happened to us was winning the first 3 games; it instilled a confidence that should not have been there. Had the wins been more spread out, say againt the crap teams, so things would have been more balanced, it would have been better for the team.

Any expectations for a team with a rookie HC AND a rookie QB are just unrealistic.

I also would not pull sanchez, go back to aikens' rookie year, he got his a$$ kicked plenty, one game he got sacked 11 times IIRC.

This team is 2-3 years away AT BEST before they reach the level of the better, elite teams.

I'm with that notion, but when they show up and play flat 2 weeks in row - there's no excuse. This is a good football team that just doesn't give a ****.

I'm with that notion, but when they show up and play flat 2 weeks in row - there's no excuse. This is a good football team that just doesn't give a ****.

this is NOT a good football team jbro-we're the second worst team in the AFC right behind Cleveland

Archived