***OFFICIAL Jets vs Pats Game Thread***

SoFlaJets

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GO JETS! Salvage the season.

Ferguson, Faneca, Mangold, Moore, Woody, Sanchez, Jones, Richardson, Keller, Edwards, Cotchery. Ellis, Pouha, Douglas, Pace, Harris, Scott, Thomas, Revis, Lowery, Rhodes, Smith/Leonhard.

These 22 guys play a complete football game, and all do their individual assignments, the Jets will walk out of Foxboro victorious. Play mistake free football, and I have little doubt they can win.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's now or never.

this is my only chance to start a game day thread since I work on Saturday nights and don't get home until after midnight...to Mods; please let it stand-if we lose I swear I'll never do it again ...

The Jets are 10 point underdog. You can have this one. :winking0001:

Hello from Massachusetts.

I can tell you from the people I have met in bars all weekend that the Patriot fans are uber confident, predicting putting up 30 and 40 points on us while letting up under 20.

Heading to the stadium around 11. Getting there about 11:45, Noon. Going to be a good one.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

Hello from Massachusetts.

I can tell you from the people I have met in bars all weekend that the Patriot fans are uber confident, predicting putting up 30 and 40 points on us while letting up under 20.

Heading to the stadium around 11. Getting there about 11:45, Noon. Going to be a good one.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

Jersey choice? Brady or Welker?

:rolleyes:

You're shtick is really, really old.

Newsflash: You can like a player on one of the other 31 teams. I happen to like 1 Patriot and dispise the rest of the team.

you seem to defend 2 players all the time

cant be a jets fan and love Tom&Wes

How is Michigan doing these days, as good as my Buffs?

you seem to defend 2 players all the time

cant be a jets fan and love Tom&Wes

How is Michigan doing these days, as good as my Buffs?

I don't love Wes Welker, but I'm not blind. He plays a big role in the New England offense as Brady loves the inside slants, curls, etc.

I am a big fan of Tom Brady, and about the only thing I've ever defended him on on this website is against Peyton Manning. I would take Brady over P.Manning, and some people think that is stupid, others think it's a good idea. I wish we had a QB of Brady's stature and maybe Sanchez can be that guy.

I can like Tom and be a Jets fan. I have been going to every single home game, minus a couple I had to miss due to family reasons, since I was 7 years old. I make 1 or 2 road trips a year to watch this team. Spend thousands of dollars on this team.

At the same time, I can like any player from any other team I want. It would be 100% different if I liked Belichick, who I wish nothing but the worse for.

Brady, was the first ever starting QB I saw at Michigan, my college team who yes, is struggling, at 5-7. Two game improvement over last season, but it takes time when you're implementing a new system in College.

I don't love Wes Welker, but I'm not blind. He plays a big role in the New England offense as Brady loves the inside slants, curls, etc.

I am a big fan of Tom Brady, and about the only thing I've ever defended him on on this website is against Peyton Manning. I would take Brady over P.Manning, and some people think that is stupid, others think it's a good idea. I wish we had a QB of Brady's stature and maybe Sanchez can be that guy.

I can like Tom and be a Jets fan. I have been going to every single home game, minus a couple I had to miss due to family reasons, since I was 7 years old. I make 1 or 2 road trips a year to watch this team. Spend thousands of dollars on this team.

At the same time, I can like any player from any other team I want. It would be 100% different if I liked Belichick, who I wish nothing but the worse for.

Brady, was the first ever starting QB I saw at Michigan, my college team who yes, is struggling, at 5-7. Two game improvement over last season, but it takes time when you're implementing a new system in College.

it will get worse for Mich, richierod was poor choice and will be out soon

why he left his almamata at WVU, is beyond me.

it will get worse for Mich, richierod was poor choice and will be out soon

why he left his almamata at WVU, is beyond me.

I don't like the style at all. I'm a guy who loves to run the ball, then run the ball some more and when you HAVE to, you pass. I love D and running. We have neither under Rich Rod.

Archived