***OFFICIAL Jets vs Pats Game Thread***

SoFlaJets

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh the Oline is gonna block for Kellen?

You think blocking is Mark's biggest problem right now? I don't.

Kellen is terrible. I want Mark to stop his regression. Sit out a game or two and come back with more confidence. Right now he has none.

THIS GAME ISN'T OVER YET!!!

There are still two more quarters of misery left. :(

We'vw got a whole 2 quarters of Kerry Rhodes getting to a Welker completion plays 10 seconds after a real NFL safety would.

If Ryan ahs any balls Rhodes doesn't even get on the team bust. Takew your bullsheet contract, your sheet game and your Hollywood attitude coupled with your nonaagression faggoty alleged football playing and GTF outta here NOW!

We would have to score right off the bat to have a chance at this one. Looks like the Defense just woke up.

We only need 2tds and a fg. This game isnt out of reach by any stretch.

Then itbecomes, do you have faith in the JETS to pull any sort of come back in the 2nd.

We'vw got a whole 2 quarters of Kerry Rhodes getting to a Welker completion plays 10 seconds after a real NFL safety would.

If Ryan ahs any balls Rhodes doesn't even get on the team bust. Takew your bullsheet contract, your sheet game and your Hollywood attitude coupled with your nonaagression faggoty alleged football playing and GTF outta here NOW!

I actually don't know about Rhodes Hollywood stuff, I just heard about it on this site. The only thing I've seen him do is those Karako Suits commercials, and he was an awful actor in them. Steve Smith seemed more comfortable on camera actually to me.

We would have to score right off the bat to have a chance at this one. Looks like the Defense just woke up.

What game are you watching the pats drove down the field for a FG try in like 30 seconds there still a sleep and are not going to wake up any time soon.

This game is a giant disgrace. Sanchez is complete sh*t he hasn't show anything the past few weeks that makes me see him as a franchise QB. He shouldn't be in the game right now there is nothing good that can come from this, sit him out for a bit until he can actually handle playing in the NFL. He came out with a prepared speech after last game, wtf is he going to do now? especially if he stays in cause it's not going to get better.

Also while the D may be getting shredded honestly how hard do you think these guys are going to play when they never get off the field and if they do get stops Sanchez just throws picks to nullify it. Seriously I'm surprised the defense hasn't had a mutiny yet considering how much they have had to overcome the offenses shortcomings.

This game is a giant disgrace. Sanchez is complete sh*t he hasn't show anything the past few weeks that makes me see him as a franchise QB. He shouldn't be in the game right now there is nothing good that can come from this, sit him out for a bit until he can actually handle playing in the NFL. He came out with a prepared speech after last game, wtf is he going to do now? especially if he stays in cause it's not going to get better.

Also while the D may be getting shredded honestly how hard do you think these guys are going to play when they never get off the field and if they do get stops Sanchez just throws picks to nullify it. Seriously I'm surprised the defense hasn't had a mutiny yet considering how much they have had to overcome the offenses shortcomings.

The prepared speech thing showed a scary level of immaturity.

Archived