GO ARMY!!!! Beat Navy!!!

The Gun Of Bavaria

I'm abusing my position as a mod (This time) for the Army-Navy Game thread in this forum.

Let's see if Army can end this damned Navy streak. Besides, the Navy needs to keep moving our equipment across the globe so we can win a war. :)

Doubtful.

The Marines are in a class by themselves....but Army is catching bullets and IED's, while WADR, Navy is catching planes and pushing buttons, that part of war has changed.

They all deserve the utmost honor, all the same. One unit of the military doesn't deserve more honor than the other, or is better than the other. They all protect our country and are awesome. :cheers:

LOL @ the private school brat in law school talking **** about the Marines. When did you enlist?

You do know that Villanova is second only to the Naval Academy at producing Naval officers, right? Some of my best friends are Marines. And I've been talking to some Army recruiters about the JAG Corps. So shut-yo-mouf.

They all deserve the utmost honor, all the same. One unit of the military doesn't deserve more honor than the other, or is better than the other. They all protect our country and are awesome. :cheers:

That was kind of the point of my comment: they have different missions/capabilities. The Marine Corps isn't designed for the same work that the Army does. You can't claim that the Marines are better than the Army, for example, because if you deployed Marines to do the Army's job, they'd be ill-equipped and vice-versa.

(But Army IS the best branch).

You do know that Villanova is second only to the Naval Academy at producing Naval officers, right? Some of my best friends are Marines. And I've been talking to some Army recruiters about the JAG Corps. So shut-yo-mouf.

And more people in the south enlist in the Military than the north, so I know a lot of people in the Military as well.

Re: the JAG Corps, that's pretty awesome. Good for you.

Archived