** JN Predict The Score - AFC Divisional Playoff Vs. Chargers **

The Gun Of Bavaria

Great job on making it to the divisional round, the team really showed their meddle against the Bengals. Revis got robbed in the DPOY voting!

I wanted to let any of you who were traveling to San Diego this weekend know about some great golf deals happening in the San Diego area. If you go to www.ShowtimeGolf.com and book a round for this weekend please use the promo code (JETS50) to get $50 dollars off your total bill (4 players or more), or (JETS20) to get $20 off your total bill (2 players or more)!

Its going to be a great weekend, and LETS GO JETS!!

Been listening to all the experts in the media. Been listening to the 1050 guys one of which is a Jets fan, but is to afraid to pick the Jets. Read the News and Gary Meyers who must have had is heart broken and his wallet drained too many times in the past on the Jets. The Jets will control the line of scrimmage from the start to the end. The defense will play on its highest potential all year. Sanchez is home in So Cal. The running game will churn out yards and pound the ball over and over. Once the Jets beat this team, I will love to hear the media experts then. I don't think the play on the field will be a true measure of the score. In other words:

Jets 27...Pretty Boy Chargers 16.

Been listening to all the experts in the media. Been listening to the 1050 guys one of which is a Jets fan, but is to afraid to pick the Jets. Read the News and Gary Meyers who must have had is heart broken and his wallet drained too many times in the past on the Jets. The Jets will control the line of scrimmage from the start to the end. The defense will play on its highest potential all year. Sanchez is home in So Cal. The running game will churn out yards and pound the ball over and over. Once the Jets beat this team, I will love to hear the media experts then. I don't think the play on the field will be a true measure of the score. In other words:

Jets 27...Pretty Boy Chargers 16.

meyers is a HUGE Giants fan by the way.

Archived