Ok, I FINALLY admit it (Facebook)

JerryK

There is no hide button on the FB iPhone app.. That's usually where I post from.

Log on the PC sometime soon. I hid just about everything after reading this thread, shut off all my email notifications, too. I think it raised my happiness level 10 points.

I don't belong to myspace, facebook, twitter (how ridiculously inane can you get?) or any other such thing. People just invite disaster upon themselves, but apparently they like that sort of thing. As an aside, why would I want anyone to 'find' me unless I needed an organ transplant? I get invites constantly from friends, and I'm like, look, how many times do I have to tell you, zero interest in any of it.

I don't belong to myspace, facebook, twitter (how ridiculously inane can you get?) or any other such thing. People just invite disaster upon themselves, but apparently they like that sort of thing. As an aside, why would I want anyone to 'find' me unless I needed an organ transplant? I get invites constantly from friends, and I'm like, look, how many times do I have to tell you, zero interest in any of it.

It's a time saver.. I can tell my sister/family in two sentences or less what I'm doing. I hate talking on the phone.

It's a time saver.. I can tell my sister/family in two sentences or less what I'm doing. I hate talking on the phone.
Haha, 'hate the phone', there isn't a bigger phone hater than me - or anyone who's more rotten at correspondence than yours truly; but seriously, learn a lost art and write a letter longhand. I don't know, the whole 'This is what I'm doing this minute!' thing has 'who cares' written all over it. Written all over it, hehe.

Haha, 'hate the phone', there isn't a bigger phone hater than me - or anyone who's more rotten at correspondence than yours truly; but seriously, learn a lost art and write a letter longhand. I don't know, the whole 'This is what I'm doing this minute!' thing has 'who cares' written all over it. Written all over it, hehe.

That's why I only use FB for family and close friends. I do kinda sorta care. :)

Archived