Best Jets High light Video I've Seen

flgreen

Im sorry but this was lame and boring. Frank Sinatra is cool but not for a highlight video. There were more Colts highlights than I cared for...

Music like that can work very well for highlights, unfortunately, this particular editor only sort of understood how to do it. There was also no flow to the imagery which was a significantly bigger problem than the music.

Music like that can work very well for highlights, unfortunately, this particular editor only sort of understood how to do it. There was also no flow to the imagery which was a significantly bigger problem than the music.

Srsly, what was up with the Colts highlights within the JETS highlights? Did we really need to see Watermelon head hoisting the AFC Trophy and all that?

Srsly, what was up with the Colts highlights within the JETS highlights? Did we really need to see Watermelon head hoisting the AFC Trophy and all that?

Thats the way it goes. I've witnessed many a "Pats fail" youtube video over the years.

Thats the way it goes. I've witnessed many a "Pats fail" youtube video over the years.

Sure, but not in a highlight video.

The bigger issue was that there was no rhyme or reason to the structure. Basically, the song was at a down part, so he cut in sad footage. Regardless of the fact that he was apparently going to go back in time for more highlights.

Archived