Mafia Game Thread--The Thing

SMC

I bascially said we should lynch Pac because he's an enormous prick who gets townie's lynch. Though that may be true, hardly a manipulative ploy to trick townies to lynch.

I thought I was an enormous prick that no one listens to?

Even when you do have the mafia nailed no one wants to listen to you because your you.

Not trying to be a prick here Crush but that seals it for me... crazy case, back peddling, and now contradicting yourself.

unvote

Vote Crusher

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't worry about it Vic. Mindless seems to be the trend in this game. You just jump from bandwagon to bandwagon adding nothing, I try and get people to expose their selves and I get voted for. Just silly at this point.

I kind of feel bad for the big lummox

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT--DAY 1

JVoR (2) -- Bleedin' Green, JiF

Integrity (2) -- slats, AVM

Pac (2) -- Integrity, JVoR

Crusher (4) -- DanX, CTM, Vicious, Pac

With 12 Research Team Members, it takes 7 to torch.

Don't worry about it Vic. Mindless seems to be the trend in this game. You just jump from bandwagon to bandwagon adding nothing, I try and get people to expose their selves and I get voted for. Just silly at this point.

Possibly, but you're playing yourself into a corner. Tell me who I should be looking at?

I thought I was an enormous prick that no one listens to?

Not trying to be a prick here Crush but that seals it for me... crazy case, back peddling, and now contradicting yourself.

unvote

Vote Crusher

Not that it matters. No I did not contradict myself. I was talking about two seperate times. The game where you killed the power roles for the town is the game Im speaking of you getting townies killed.

Last game I already told you when I took my vote off you that you did have the badguys nailed early with a FOS that contain two of them. But people where more interested in talking about you being an annoying prick than listening to a very good pick up.

Im done explaing myself because IlikeCTM once said, only he and I speak Crusher. I think stuff but kinda struggle getting my point across. Tried to do more for the town. Next time Im town Im going to just act like Vic and let others do all the thinking and playing then vote just as excuse to touch my new I pad. No disrepect Vic but your contributions this day 1 was abysmal. Good news is next time we play together if you have a sigle independent thought we know your scum. Thats a win.

Possibly, but you're playing yourself into a corner. Tell me who I should be looking at?

Im actually not. Im playing the game aggressively to try and scumhunt. Read the thread dude. Ive been more active than anyone and mixed it up all game. Yeah really scummy for day one because thats what mafia do. My vote on Pac was an attemtped to see if anyone took the bait and that original post to let people know I was not loving the other two lynches. Thats how it read, but everyone is twisting the words and their putting me into a corner. Look at Pacs vote post, and then my answer. I make sense but everyone needs a lynch and Im it. It's fine.

Im actually not. Im playing the game aggressively to try and scumhunt. Read the thread dude. Ive been more active than anyone and mixed it up all game. Yeah really scummy for day one because thats what mafia do. My vote on Pac was an attemtped to see if anyone took the bait and that original post to let people know I was not loving the other two lynches. Thats how it read, but everyone is twisting the words and their putting me into a corner. Look at Pacs vote post, and then my answer. I make sense but everyone needs a lynch and Im it. It's fine.

My fundamental problem is that you don't make a bait post at L-2. I totally understand the baiting posts, i do it as well. i just don't see doing it that late in the train, or atleast, when you first offer an explanation, it should add the caveat that you were monitoring the thread the whole time ready to unvote. But you didn't do that. As I stated earlier, I don't want to vote you, i really don't, but your not giving me anything here.

To be honest my friend I think we stand to gain the most from your lynch. Apologies for my mindlessness.

My fundamental problem is that you don't make a bait post at L-2. I totally understand the baiting posts, i do it as well. i just don't see doing it that late in the train, or atleast, when you first offer an explanation, it should add the caveat that you were monitoring the thread the whole time ready to unvote. But you didn't do that. As I stated earlier, I don't want to vote you, i really don't, but your not giving me anything here.

Dude I did the best I can with it and sorry its not up to your specifications. I did monitor the thread and explained that I didnt jump off too quick because Lemming Vic jumped off so I waited it out. If people read the thread all the way thru they might have a clue. But no people hide out with life excuses, no disrespect but i own two business, have 5 chicldren, and assistant coach numerous after school activities my kids are in. I hAVE FORGOTTEN MORE ABOUT BEING BUSY THAN MOST HERE WILL EVER KNOW. I play teh mafi because its fun and a little escape. I sneak on when I can and explain when Im not. People who pop in read three psot then vote and blame their lack of activity on their so clalled busy life. Seem way more summy to me. how many damn time has everyopne used the my life is busy line as scum.. How many time CTM? but its still good around here. Amazing

MOD NOTE: Integrity didn't get to L-1 before the end of the Yankee-Red Sox game, so my preemptive disallow of the hammer vote is lifted.

Also, (at least for now), I'm AMENDING THE RULES.

NO MIDNIGHT MASSACRES ON A WEEKDAY.

That means, I am preemptively disallowing any hammer vote that occurs after midnight during the weekday.

For a practical reason, I'm off the game thread after midnight so you'd have to wait for the death post until the morning anyway. Plus, there is a likelihood that the potential torch victim won't get a final word in nor would others who are asleep.

If the players think this is a bad rule for now, let me know.

I know Vicious is on the westcoast so that may negatively impact him. Let me know your thoughts on this.

Dude I did the best I can with it and sorry its not up to your specifications. I did monitor the thread and explained that I didnt jump off too quick because Lemming Vic jumped off so I waited it out. If people read the thread all the way thru they might have a clue. But no people hide out with life excuses, no disrespect but i own two business, have 5 chicldren, and assistant coach numerous after school activities my kids are in. I hAVE FORGOTTEN MORE ABOUT BEING BUSY THAN MOST HERE WILL EVER KNOW. I play teh mafi because its fun and a little escape. I sneak on when I can and explain when Im not. People who pop in read three psot then vote and blame their lack of activity on their so clalled busy life. Seem way more summy to me. how many damn time has everyopne used the my life is busy line as scum.. How many time CTM? but its still good around here. Amazing

AIght.. I'll give you a reprieve.. If you're playing me then well done.. but I buy your frustration..

unvote vote i28

you know we all love you, buddy. I don't even have a vote on you but i would not lynch you just for this post alone. I would take a bullet for you mafia speaking wise if it comes down it day one.

MOD NOTE: Integrity didn't get to L-1 before the end of the Yankee-Red Sox game, so my preemptive disallow of the hammer vote is lifted.

Also, (at least for now), I'm AMENDING THE RULES.

NO MIDNIGHT MASSACRES ON A WEEKDAY.

That means, I am preemptively disallowing any hammer vote that occurs after midnight during the weekday.

For a practical reason, I'm off the game thread after midnight so you'd have to wait for the death post until the morning anyway. Plus, there is a likelihood that the potential torch victim won't get a final word in nor would others who are asleep.

If the players think this is a bad rule for now, let me know.

I know Vicious is on the westcoast so that may negatively impact him. Let me know your thoughts on this.

it's your game, but honestly i think this is a bad rule..to much mod intervention, too much townie protection from themselves.

Again, I'll play by your rules and be happy, just offering my 2 cents since you opened the floor for it

AIght.. I'll give you a reprieve.. If you're playing me then well done.. but I buy your frustration..

unvote vote i28

No no no. Bad move. Personally I dont think Integrity is mafia. I dont. Never did, just a noob caught in the headlights. He may have a role, I assure you I dont, just vanilla town. Put you vote back on me because at least its a safe bet.

and fwiw.. i was legitimatly busy last few weeks preparing for a release

No no no. Bad move. Personally I dont think Integrity is mafia. I dont. Never did, just a noob caught in the headlights. He may have a role, I assure you I dont, just vanilla town. Put you vote back on me because at least its a safe bet.

I will unvote before he gets hammerd without speaking up.. don't you worry

Not that it matters. No I did not contradict myself. I was talking about two seperate times. The game where you killed the power roles for the town is the game Im speaking of you getting townies killed.

Last game I already told you when I took my vote off you that you did have the badguys nailed early with a FOS that contain two of them. But people where more interested in talking about you being an annoying prick than listening to a very good pick up.

Im done explaing myself because IlikeCTM once said, only he and I speak Crusher. I think stuff but kinda struggle getting my point across. Tried to do more for the town. Next time Im town Im going to just act like Vic and let others do all the thinking and playing then vote just as excuse to touch my new I pad. No disrepect Vic but your contributions this day 1 was abysmal. Good news is next time we play together if you have a sigle independent thought we know your scum. Thats a win.

Crush I respect and like you man. When I got sick during a game last year you said some nice things that I haven't forgotten.

I don't necessarily want to vote you but in this game you've made it impossible to not vote you. You're not dead yet...

Oh and if you die and are revealed as a Xena (which I feel more strongly about than anyone at this point) then I officially retract all the nice things I said.

you know we all love you, buddy. I don't even have a vote on you but i would not lynch you just for this post alone. I would take a bullet for you mafia speaking wise if it comes down it day one.

I'd be ok with lynching you if that helps.

There's the passion. At least lemmings are cute like me.

Unvote

And the rule sucks. I can only give this full attention around 11-12 but I ain't the mod.

even though that rule would have saved me last game I have to agree it kind of sucks. I think the fact so much attention has been brought to it should prohibit something like that from happening again.... possibly.

even though that rule would have saved me last game I have to agree it kind of sucks. I think the fact so much attention has been brought to it should prohibit something like that from happening again.... possibly.

and if it doesn't.. the town deserves to lose.. my 2 cents

Crush I respect and like you man. When I got sick during a game last year you said some nice things that I haven't forgotten.

I don't necessarily want to vote you but in this game you've made it impossible to not vote you. You're not dead yet...

Oh and if you die and are revealed as a Xena (which I feel more strongly about than anyone at this point) then I officially retract all the nice things I said.

Pac dont sweat it man its just a game. Besides deep down I really dont like you and think you should get help for your aggression and anger. Thats the friend talking. Call this number for help if you choose 1-800-Ima-dink. Good luck on your road to recovery.

Pac dont sweat it man its just a game. Besides deep down I really dont like you and think you should get help for your aggression and anger. Thats the friend talking. Call this number for help if you choose 1-800-Ima-dink. Good luck on your road to recovery.

lol.. gutshot

Apparently you don't get my humor. Fair enough - can't please everyone. I still think you're a stand up dude though.

p.s. my "anger and frustration" are an act Crush... sorry you don't see that.

Just catching up from a night of intramurals. Gotta be honest, I don't agree with the train on Crusher.

Just a few notes, from my perspective.

Vic and BG are players I naturally see as clean...but, something about Vic this game sticks out. Something about his play reminds me of last game. I can't exactly find one thing or another, but it's something about his voting/explanations. Could just be that he was scum last game, and so I'm feeling like he is playing the same style. Could be nothing, but I dunno. Just a very light FOS IMO.

I wouldn't mind jumping on the JVOR train, but still want to get a Sharrow train going at some point. I honestly feel more urgently about him than I28. Just my feeling though, and no one really came aboard last time.

Apparently you don't get my humor. Fair enough - can't please everyone. I still think you're a stand up dude though.

p.s. my "anger and frustration" are an act Crush... sorry you don't see that.

Oh boy... group hug time?

fwiw.. Pac and I actually communicate over PM and have a fine relationship.. We both like to bust balls, both on the giving and receiving end, and pac has several times reached out to me to make sure he hasn't went to far.

Rumor over, pac isn't the ahole dickbag he plays on these forums..

can we go back to mafia now?

Crusher is very emotional, where are you in your cycle? Are your breasts swelling?

fwiw.. Pac and I actually communicate over PM and have a fine relationship.. We both like to bust balls, both on the giving and receiving end, and pac has several times reached out to me to make sure he hasn't went to far.

lies.

Archived