How great does it feel to be a Jets fan right now!

Vudu

Gentlemen, it's an exciting time.

It's almost comical how badly Tannenbaum destroying Bill Parcells & Belicheck this off season!!!! We went from Cotchery-Keller-Stuckey-Clowney last season to Edwards-Cotchery-Keller-Holmes this upcoming season! We went from Revis & Sheppard to Revis-Cromartie-- WE HAVENT EVEN DRAFTED YET!!!! Just sick!!!

It's a great time to be a Jets fan! Can't wait for the season.

Gentlemen, it's an exciting time.

It's almost comical how badly Tannenbaum destroying Bill Parcells & Belicheck this off season!!!! We went from Cotchery-Keller-Stuckey-Clowney last season to Edwards-Cotchery-Keller-Holmes this upcoming season! We went from Revis & Sheppard to Revis-Cromartie. Just sick!!!

It's a great time to be a Jets fan! Can't wait for the season.

Can you imagine how good this team could be if Vernon Gholston got it together? I mean just for a few plays?

Lets hope all the offseason moves will translate to Ws come regular season time. Since Santonio Holmes will be suspended for the first four games (which will likely include one or more division contests), another WR will have to step up in his absence.

Teams have to have or develop quickly good chemistry. But one thing I do see now is that both the Dolphins and Patriots are saying in a loud voice: "Be afraid; be very afraid."

Draft, shmaft, all I know is that in the 25+ years I've been a Jets fan, the last 6 months have been pretty cool. I just hope the ride continues as 6mos out of 25 years is not a lot! 86 was decent, 98-99 was good, winning in '02 was nice but this seems different.

Archived