Hypothetical draft question

NIGHT STALKER

Eric Berry. Alot of ppl would say Suh but considering if supposedly I could chose whoever I want in this draft and still have my second round pick...its a no brainer from that point on. There is tons of dline talent in the second but there is a huge dropoff of talent after berry, thomas, mays, and allen.

IF, I couldnt have a second, it would be tough to chose, but still berry just because the fact that the nfl has become a heavy passing league.

Eric Berry. Alot of ppl would say Suh but considering if supposedly I could chose whoever I want in this draft and still have my second round pick...its a no brainer from that point on. There is tons of dline talent in the second but there is a huge dropoff of talent after berry, thomas, mays, and allen.

IF, I couldnt have a second, it would be tough to chose, but still berry just because the fact that the nfl has become a heavy passing league.

+1

Berry is the guy

Suh. I don't think a safety impacts the game enough to be the first choice overall.

Unless, your in the mold of ed reed. I mean basically were talking about picking the next richard seymour (Suh) or the next ed reed (Berry).

Both evenly matched here, but completely wrong when you say a guy like berry couldnt impact the game to be chosen for the first.

I'd take Suh because I see Richard Seymour in him and I think a 3-4 DE of his caliber is hard to find. Also, because a Seymour type in the defense would be disgusting.

You cant go wrong with Berry as well, but I just value a DE in a 3-4 way over a safety.

I'd take Suh because I see Richard Seymour in him and I think a 3-4 DE of his caliber is hard to find. Also, because a Seymour type in the defense would be disgusting.

You cant go wrong with Berry as well, but I just value a DE in a 3-4 way over a safety.

idk...I think people are underrating the safety position. Would you rather have Seymour or Ed Reed?

Archived