Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

I barely played? Really? Just because I disappeared over the weekend (when plays generally suspended) and wasn't nearly as active this week, i BARELY played?

Screw you, sherlock.

You can't deny that you had a very tentative and withdrawn presence in the game early on... and frankly, I'm not sure why you are taking exception... I said it while insinuating that the scum team would not have wanted you and Dan to play the same style of game.

You don't agree... fine, it just takes away from one of the reasons I was leaning toward you being town.

Screw yourself.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No I did not read my drunken mess but I understand dude while you feel that way. Truth is at this point if I where the emperor or scum and had the ability to kill someone on my way out yoru goose would be cooked. But I dont. Im exactly the rebel I am making myself out.

When AVM first posted I thought his reveal sucked donkey balls. I hated it. But after Bleedin changed the death scene and I started reading more and more as AVM defended I started getting the feeling that he may not be lying. As Vic kept asking him questions I noticed that Vic started doing that little mix up thing and changing some of AVM's answeres.

Go back and read and you'll see the part where I stopped going after AVM and started wondering how Vic was going after him.

AVM's story makes more sense since the death scene change and Vic was trying very hard to get him lynched. Might be right but look at my progression of thought as it went on and you will see why I started scratching my fat head.

At this point I honestly have to say by a slight margin I feel better about AVM than Vic. I do.

I'm not questioning your read on AVM and Vic, frankly I saw all the things you did... Vic started putting words in his mouth and changing the meaning of his explanations. I saw it.

Why would you cook my goooooze?

You can't deny that you had a very tentative and withdrawn presence in the game early on... and frankly, I'm not sure why you are taking exception... I said it while insinuating that the scum team would not have wanted you and Dan to play the same style of game.

You don't agree... fine, it just takes away from one of the reasons I was leaning toward you being town.

Screw yourself.

Early in the game, as in the first real life day? Yeah. From then on I was perfectly fine until the weekend. So yeah, I can deny it. I take offense when someone who for the first week posted MUCH less than I did goes after my activity.

Early in the game, as in the first real life day? Yeah. From then on I was perfectly fine until the weekend. So yeah, I can deny it. I take offense when someone who for the first week posted MUCH less than I did goes after my activity.

Alright quit acting like a baby... you really want to argue about contribution with me 4,000+ posts into this... the ONLY person who has really gotten away with playing without playing is JIF.

There is no explanation as to how he could only have 70-80 posts in this whole game... most of which have come post-scum-lynch.

I'm not questioning your read on AVM and Vic, frankly I saw all the things you did... Vic started putting words in his mouth and changing the meaning of his explanations. I saw it.

Why would you cook my goooooze?

I like goose, goose taste good?

No, I meant to have a scum in the game this late that can kill whomever he likes on the way out would be very very bad for the town. Im not saying we do or don't, but its not me. This is just something your going to have to accept at this point.

Alright quit acting like a baby... you really want to argue about contribution with me 4,000+ posts into this... the ONLY person who has really gotten away with playing without playing is JIF.

There is no explanation as to how he could only have 70-80 posts in this whole game... most of which have come post-scum-lynch.

Don't be a prick and call me a baby after you essentially said I skated through the game doing nothing dude. No one disagrees with the point on JiF.

Don't be a prick and call me a baby after you essentially said I skated through the game doing nothing dude. No one disagrees with the point on JiF.

Does arguing over this help the town at all?

AVM didn't skate through, he was a huge contributor. My bad.

Dry your eyes.

Pending JiF's thoughts I think it helps town if we mass reveal. I don't see what we find any other way. I think we start with this and see where it takes us.

There are way too many powers going around and although town looks good we're screwed if we get this one wrong with the RB in effect now.

JMO here, I seriously could be wrong.

I personally have too many FOSz on too many people.

Pending JiF's thoughts I think it helps town if we mass reveal. I don't see what we find any other way. I think we start with this and see where it takes us.

There are way too many powers going around and although town looks good we're screwed if we get this one wrong with the RB in effect now.

JMO here, I seriously could be wrong.

I personally have too many FOSz on too many people.

What's with your boner for jif? I think we mass reveal tm but right now Vic or avm are a good lynch. I say Vic

The way I see it, guys... here are our options:

Lynch Klecko. Not going to learn much from this, if he is town, we'd be losing an asset because of that extra vote he needs to be lynched. I don't see enough positives in his lynch at this time to justify it.

Lynch Crusher. The risk of losing 3 townies in a complete fail is too much, it would essentially end the game. Not worth the risk, considering we have more viable options right now.

Lynch AVM. The reveal is stinky... We aren't risking losing much, since he is now powerless. If he is scum, it helps clear Vic at least. If he is town, it proves nothing about Vic tbh.

Lynch Vic. He said he has something to reveal (who doesn't). I want to hear him out. I think Vic has contributed quite a bit, but carefully. If he flips scum, then I think we can trust AVM tbh.

Lynch Jif. He has hinted at a role, has barely contributed. It would be hard to glean much from lynching him, as most of his few posts haven't been about the game as much as they've been about why he's sorry he has too cool a life to contribute.

Lynch Hess. Has played like a lunatic. I doubt we learn anything from lynching him, as his history in the game is schitzo.

We aren't lynching Brett, or me.

Right now my picks are Jif and Vic. I found Jifs sudden emergence last night to defend why he shouldn't be investigated highly suspect, as was his FOS manifesto during a night phase from earlier in the game.

Make sense... One scum to skate by to the end by staying under the radar (Jif)... the other to blend into the town as a super scum hunter (Vic).

Not sure what to make of my boy Hess right now... he could easily be the one who tried to blend in as a scum hunter, but Vic's play has been more in line with staying on the hunt, and not getting lynched... while Hess has been crazy and should probably have been lynched a long time ago. LOL

I am ok with lynching jif or vic. I really think avm got cleared after BGs death scene edit.. Unless he was converted by dan. But if he was we can still get him later, jif and Vic would still be core scum

The way I see it, guys... here are our options:

Lynch Klecko. Not going to learn much from this, if he is town, we'd be losing an asset because of that extra vote he needs to be lynched. I don't see enough positives in his lynch at this time to justify it.

Lynch Crusher. The risk of losing 3 townies in a complete fail is too much, it would essentially end the game. Not worth the risk, considering we have more viable options right now.

Lynch AVM. The reveal is stinky... We aren't risking losing much, since he is now powerless. If he is scum, it helps clear Vic at least. If he is town, it proves nothing about Vic tbh.

Lynch Vic. He said he has something to reveal (who doesn't). I want to hear him out. I think Vic has contributed quite a bit, but carefully. If he flips scum, then I think we can trust AVM tbh.

Lynch Jif. He has hinted at a role, has barely contributed. It would be hard to glean much from lynching him, as most of his few posts haven't been about the game as much as they've been about why he's sorry he has too cool a life to contribute.

Lynch Hess. Has played like a lunatic. I doubt we learn anything from lynching him, as his history in the game is schitzo.

We aren't lynching Brett, or me.

Right now my picks are Jif and Vic. I found Jifs sudden emergence last night to defend why he shouldn't be investigated highly suspect, as was his FOS manifesto during a night phase from earlier in the game.

Make sense... One scum to skate by to the end by staying under the radar (Jif)... the other to blend into the town as a super scum hunter (Vic).

Not sure what to make of my boy Hess right now... he could easily be the one who tried to blend in as a scum hunter, but Vic's play has been more in line with staying on the hunt, and not getting lynched... while Hess has been crazy and should probably have been lynched a long time ago. LOL

How come nobody else is making a case for why they should or shouldn't be investigated?

Because CTM put me on the top of his list for investigation suggestions?

So what.... CTM has been directing teh vig, cop, doc all game... it doesn't mean they are going to listen to him.

Defending yourself makes you seem like you've got something to hide. Just saying.

If you are town, you should stifle it so that the investigation doesn't get wasted on you...

I disagree with your logic. CTM is leading the town and very influential player. From what I understand, brett is a noobie. I could see him following his lead. And I'm just simply saying, it would be a wasted vote, and I wouldnt count out the revealed because CTM only suggest unrevealed.

If my name wasnt at the top of his list, we wouldnt be having this conversation.

After this night phase bickering match... NK'ing CTM would have certainly made JIF a suspect today... for now, I am thinking he may not be scum, as it looks like a set up. However, nothing is for certain.

In case I wake up dead I think:

Kleck, Brett, DanX, and AVM are all shady.

Peace out biatches.

We have to imagine that Pac watched 3 of the 4 of these players.

Kleck has no night actions, EXCEPT NK'ing if he is scum.

Brett is town, but his night actions are investigating. Pac could have seen this.

Dan X had night actions to NK, and probably to search for Luke. I wonder if there are 4 people in this list... because Pac could see Dan X and AVM hook up on night one??? Pac could have just used his other 2 watches on these 2 and added Kleck to the list because he h8's him.

We have to imagine that Pac watched 3 of the 4 of these players.

Kleck has no night actions, EXCEPT NK'ing if he is scum.

Brett is town, but his night actions are investigating. Pac could have seen this.

Dan X had night actions to NK, and probably to search for Luke. I wonder if there are 4 people in this list... because Pac could see Dan X and AVM hook up on night one??? Pac could have just used his other 2 watches on these 2 and added Kleck to the list because he h8's him.

if we operate under the idea that there are 2 scum left, klecko becomes a third confirmed inn..

Think about it, 2 scum, each with a power... One is GF, one is RB... No way one of those has the extra vote power also.

I'm back for a few before the wife and kid get back.

What is the consensus reveal or not?

And thanks I28 I appreciate you trying to hear me out, I have tried insanely hard to win this for the town after being a doosh last game and killing myself. I've tried making up for that here.

Crusher- that hurts, I think you'd find we work out in the same place. I went after avm like I did because I felt really confident about him, still do.

if we operate under the idea that there are 2 scum left, klecko becomes a third confirmed inn..

Think about it, 2 scum, each with a power... One is GF, one is RB... No way one of those has the extra vote power also.

Unless Klecko is the GF, and the extra vote is part of his power, in addition to the role block.

What's with your boner for jif? I think we mass reveal tm but right now Vic or avm are a good lynch. I say Vic

OK based on what? I need more than your gut feeling. I seriously think AVM. The actual claim is bizarre as well as the way he played his claim the whole game.

But Vic going tit for tat with CTM confuses me too. He also seemed to push the AVM thing a little far, made a big mistake in wording too. they also both could be scum running a gambit. They could also both be town.

I am ok with lynching jif or vic. I really think avm got cleared after BGs death scene edit.. Unless he was converted by dan. But if he was we can still get him later, jif and Vic would still be core scum

Ok but we should still wait and hear what Jif has to say imo

And thanks I28 I appreciate you trying to hear me out, I have tried insanely hard to win this for the town after being a doosh last game and killing myself. I've tried making up for that here.

Crusher- that hurts, I think you'd find we work out in the same place. I went after avm like I did because I felt really confident about him, still do.

That's great... I think we'd rather just have you reveal, than go through the mess of bringing you to L1. So have at it.

Frankly, it looks like things have swung towards lynching you today. So, I don't think anyone in the town would object to a reveal at this point... since we know its coming.

I was thinking the GF is emperor with power to RB.

That's great... I think we'd rather just have you reveal, than go through the mess of bringing you to L1. So have at it.

Frankly, it looks like things have swung towards lynching you today. So, I don't think anyone in the town would object to a reveal at this point... since we know its coming.

I'm with above. Just reveal and spare us another 20 pages.

Does everyone else agree?

I went after avm to but you kept mixing up his and taking what he said in a way that made him look scummier than he was. I was with you in the beginning, I was ready to launch his ass one handed into the sarlac gigantic gullet and then the whole Bleedin typo thing and his story started sounding more real and less made up. You never chnged speeds, you just kept hammering at him and tyrying to make himover explain and it looked like to me you where over doping it.

Sadly my little chilean thundercat you make the most sens to me to lynch right now. AVM has pwned me and my hats off to him if that was a fake reveal and **** you DPR if it was. Dirty little pirate.

Kleck could very well be playing the senseless townie role doing just enough to play innocent. He seems to be way more confused this game and very much playing the woe as me card. Still lynching him doesn't give us much.

JiF. My probalem I have with Gunior is in my humble loving opinion he has about as much chance as being scum as he does a town power role. His resistance to being investigated either screams scum or he's still pissed CTM speed lynched him last game. I also know dude is under mad pressure at work as well. His reaction to me also makes me worry about him, but again, we don;t know anything about him and its too late in the game at a crusicla point to just throw caution into the wind and hope he's a bad guy and feed him to the Sarlac.

Hess- Jetnations very own rainman. Holy crap. No reason to think theirs ajester role but he has been absolutely out of his ****ing mind. Not sure what to make of him and is it possible he is being coached to do that. Though his damning post of AVM came at a time that we all felt AVM was bull****ting. He's a very tuff call.

Brett and fur nuts are our sure thing for town.

Not sure If I missed anyone but with a heavy heart I will vote: chilean thiundercat (vic)

dude time to lay your cards out and see what your holding.

I typed this up. Let me know what you guys think and correct as necessary

I also only have one last nugget that I was thinking about while I was at the gym.

Maybe avm isn't fully lying. If we are to believe bg's balance obsession I think we need to look at another possibility.

What if avm was converted to the dark side by vader? What if it was a scum team of 3 with 1 conversion? We are all assuming there is a godfather but what if it's avm who once was a Jedi would flip town but was turned to the dark side. We have two bulletproofs, a doublevoter, two investigative roles and a person who requires an extra vote. Seems like alot. I think if you factor in the movies you have to consider vader always wanted to turn Luke. Luke wanted to turn vader, not find him to be protected by him. It's very plausible that avm has had this in his back pocket ever since Dan died. He never once went after vader. Is that really a town move?

You have to examine his play.

- he never attacked Dan. Prior to Brett.

- he has remained VERY low key. I have been out here with all of you trying to hunt scum while trying to see who I think is town.

- he was even somewhat flirtatious with Dan.

Dan was the perfect distancing vote for him. If I'm scum I keep this theory in my back pocket and he spurng it on us without even asking the town.

I dunno. I suck at this game and I'm proving it again.

Archived