Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

That is an excellent point.

A Jedi mind trick would fit well in this game. The victim wouldn't know who Vader was though (I would believe). If I was running it as mod, I'd send the PM directing a player to act in a certain way and not tell the player who is directing their action.

Which is why I think jvor was 100% against investigating doggin. But he probably realized he could just as easily play along, say he's innocent, and sacrifice himself. He's not a village idiot. He's just being used by the dark side of the force. And I think slats just believes doggin and is probably a townie misled. It makes sense to me with the cohesiveness of doggin and jvor.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agreed.

Investigate Doggin tonight.

Get report. Do NOT react to report, just file it as info we now have.

Lynch JVOR.

Get death scene on JVOR to find out how much to trust the report details.

Move on to the night phase.

Get some ****ing sleep.

So that I am ready for the train on Doggin:

UNVOTE (IF MY VOTE IS ON ANYONE)

THis

I have to say that my greatest fear in all of this is dogggin's desire to see day 2. Anything else, dpr as scum, jvor as scum, slats, crusher, will all be sorted out..

But why is it that he wanted to badly to see day 2?

I got a bad feeling my theory isn't far off. Now he'll come across innocent, he'll be vetted, and will operate freely while jvor is sacrificing himself and will flip town.

It is what it is now.

Which is why I think jvor was 100% against investigating doggin. But he probably realized he could just as easily play along, say he's innocent, and sacrifice himself. He's not a village idiot. He's just being used by the dark side of the force. And I think slats just believes doggin and is probably a townie misled. It makes sense to me with the cohesiveness of doggin and jvor.

I wish my role allowed me to give Vic a foot massage because damn he's flexing his nerd sexy. If only my father could have been Asian. If only. Dammit.

i'm hoping he comes back guilty, i'm expecting innocent, and hoenstly I think i'd still like to lynch doggin :D

I wish my role allowed me to give Vic a foot massage because damn he's flexing his nerd sexy. If only my father could have been Asian. If only. Dammit.

I have to spread the love around. Please slow down your funniness, Crusher my friend.

Sincerely,

AVM

Vote Count

JVoR (3) - JiF, Klecko, Hess

Doggin (6) - Sharrow, DPR, brettw4rd, CTM, Vicious, Dan X

AVM (1) - Pac

DPR (4) - JVOR, Doggin, slats, SMC

With 17 players remaining, it takes 9 votes to feed the Sarlacc.

vote doggin

Vote: Doggin

Unvote: Doggin

Vote Count

JVoR (3) - JiF, Klecko, Hess

Doggin (7) - Sharrow, DPR, brettw4rd, CTM, Vicious, Dan X, JVOR

AVM (1) - Pac

DPR (4) - JVOR, Doggin, slats, SMC

With 17 players remaining, it takes 9 votes to feed the Sarlacc.

We had him at L1.

Archived