Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

So you disappear, lay low for practically all of day 1, say you're not interested in playing, and come back in with an OMGUS vote? Well done.

I wonder if DPR has that in his Mafia Color-By-Numbers Manual?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm keeping this sarcasm free and down to the point:

1. It's fairly common to wait until everyone has posted before a lynch is finalized to see if the finder reports a mafia.

I'm not saying that the finder viewed me last night - I'm just saying that I had to be pretty high up on the list of people to check.

2. Killing Slats was a decent choice to frame me up. This could be spun in any direction you wanted to take it, but it doesn't make it not true.

3. I'll reveal that I am a new role that is a cross-between a Watcher and a Tracker. I can target a person and see if they target anyone else, and if anyone targets them. I don't get names or actions though.

Last night I watched CTM, and he did target someone else. Nobody targeted him for any night action.

That's all I got.

1. It's fairly common to wait until everyone has posted before a lynch is finalized to see if the finder reports a mafia.

I'm not saying that the finder viewed me last night - I'm just saying that I had to be pretty high up on the list of people to check.

2. Killing Slats was a decent choice to frame me up. This could be spun in any direction you wanted to take it, but it doesn't make it not true.

3. I'll reveal that I am a new role that is a cross-between a Watcher and a Tracker. I can target a person and see if they target anyone else, and if anyone targets them. I don't get names or actions though.

Last night I watched CTM, and he did target someone else. Nobody targeted him for any night action.

That's all I got.

Goddamnit.

That's all I got.

I have a power too. Besides being able to bitch slap Imperial scum. I can see into the future. I see about 44 pages of another brainy pissing match.

"Gentlemen, start your cerebral cortexes."

That's all I got.

By no names are you referring to character names, or our user names?

I'm off, as I said I would be earlier. We have our campus end of the year thing today, which means free stuff. I'm a broke college kid...so I like free stuff. I'll be back for a bit sometime in the middle of the afternoon, but not back for good til draft time. Try not to get 50 pages again :P

I have a power too. Besides being able to bitch slap Imperial scum. I can see into the future. I see about 44 pages of another brainy pissing match.

"Gentlemen, start your cerebral cortexes."

lol..no more rep to give, but no pissing match..

i'm not going to discuss my role, but it is protown. I only hope my play from day 1 is enough to make me seem innocent enough not to prod for information.

I can't believe i was outed early again

i'm not going to discuss my role, but it is protown. I only hope my play from day 1 is enough to make me seem innocent enough not to prod for information.

What was it like when you came out for real?

Well, since you are outed... can any harm come from you telling us if whatever your night action is netted you the name of scum?

FYI - dont know when I'll be able to catch up and post. Today is my busy day of meetings, dinner and then probably drinks after...but I might be too tired for that...so maybe around 10pm. If not, I'll try to catch up before meetings tomorrow.

Sorry for the lack of participation during the day...just a real busy week.

Sucks.

But Integrity mentioned it above. I know you don't want to get into it much, but can you tell us who you targeted?

I'm afraid that if he tells us it'll just make this entire thing that much more confusing. If he's saying he's a town role... I'd rather leave it be for now and have CTM get to the night and be investigated by our cop. I'm like 95% sure he's innocent. Goddamnit, this would've been a PERFECT time to use JVoR's lost ability.

Well, since you are outed... can any harm come from you telling us if whatever your night action is netted you the name of scum?

i have no information in that regard, nor do i neccesarily have information at all..

This just makes me more certain of DPR's guilt. Why would an innocent reveal his results without even being pressed for them? Plus we've already established in other games that the watcher/tracker tends to be an non-town role.

Frankly, I expected something like this from DPR if/when we came for him today.

The other players on my short list for FOS are:

SMC

Crusher

Klecko

Dan X

Oh sut up Mr. confirmed townie. You think your all cool and stuff all confirmed and stuff. Truth is your one step up form a ****ing hamster, now get back on your wheel and I;ll kick your cage the next time I want to hear from you.

I understand why he would reveal his role, but if he was town, he would have kept his night 1 results a secret.

Oh, I see what you're saying. I understand your reasoning, but playing devils advocate here, dont' you think we probably would've asked him who he looked into anyways? We're asking it of CTM right now.

Archived