Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I still don't know about CTM. With the new guy coming in, he might want to make a splash. We know Doggin wasn't on his team, but maybe he's taking a page out of his book and running a gambit himself?

sigh.. with all my fans here i'd imagine this will be fun trying to fend off..

I almost wonder if it was a built-in condition for Slats character that he be the first NK victim, if he didn't get lynched on day one.

It forces a set up more like the movie, where he can then stay in the game in a post-mortem role of some sort...

Slats seem very sure that he was getting NK'ed despite the rationale that it made no sense... had to be part of his role.

Good job confusing the **** out of me.

meh, i've been completely honest the whole time and have been involved in the removal of two evil players. If i reveal my role then I help scum in deciding who to night target, and the longer i make it, the more valuable it becomes..

I almost wonder if it was a built-in condition for Slats character that he be the first NK victim, if he didn't get lynched on day one.

It forces a set up more like the movie, where he can then stay in the game in a post-mortem role of some sort...

Slats seem very sure that he was getting NK'ed despite the rationale that it made no sense... had to be part of his role.

Meanwhile, CTM was acting aloof like "why would the lynch you?" He wasn't the only one, but would be an easy way to distance yourself.

Argh.

meh, i've been completely honest the whole time and have been involved in the removal of two evil players. If i reveal my role then I help scum in deciding who to night target, and the longer i make it, the more valuable it becomes..

Or you are almighty scum with a great plan. I suppose we'll eventually find out.

Meanwhile, CTM was acting aloof like "why would the lynch you?" He wasn't the only one, but would be an easy way to distance yourself.

Argh.

Well, in CTM's defense... both he and I countered Slat's assertion that he'd be NK'ed with the same rationale. So, I don't think he was acting "aloof" rather just pointing out that scum normally NK obvious townies, not guys that defend the SK for 80+ pages.

Well, in CTM's defense... both he and I countered Slat's assertion that he'd be NK'ed with the same rationale. So, I don't think he was acting "aloof" rather just pointing out that scum normally NK obvious townies, not guys that defend the SK for 80+ pages.

I did say he wasn't the only one.

And you have the benefit of being an outright townie. You're and easy person to align yourself with if you're scum.

Admittedly, I'm just playing devils advocate here.

I did say he wasn't the only one.

And you have the benefit of being an outright townie. You're and easy person to align yourself with if you're scum.

Admittedly, I'm just playing devils advocate here.

Agreed.

Don't think I am totally sold on his innocence... I just don't necessarily get scum from his play so far.

Agreed.

Don't think I am totally sold on his innocence... I just don't necessarily get scum from his play so far.

Neither do I, if anything I've been pretty open about me believing in his innocence. Part of the way I play is just to talk about things out loud. Helps me sort things out and figure it can help others as well.

Neither do I, if anything I've been pretty open about me believing in his innocence. Part of the way I play is just to talk about things out loud. Helps me sort things out and figure it can help others as well.

Gotcha... I did that a lot last game, it infuriated Slats. Hahahaha...

All this DPR and Doggin commotion has allowed a lot of people to truly stay out of the fray... I would love to put some pressure on them day 3.

All this DPR and Doggin commotion has allowed a lot of people to truly stay out of the fray... I would love to put some pressure on them day 3.

Are you a taller lighter haired ewok or one of the shorter, darker jungle folk?

Agreed. Klecko has been "playful" but he's literally done nothing.

Archived