Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm putting my vote on the person I think we stand to gain a lot of information from.

Unvote

Vote: SMC

What info does it gain besides my innocence?

As innocent, would my lynch mean that Klecko is scum? Or the CeeSho?

If scum, who would that point to? Do you think Klecko has morphed into Monk and figured it all out?

If a death of an innocent will lead to a lynching of scum, I'm all in favor of offing myself. But I don't know if that will happen.

If scum, who would that point to? Do you think Klecko has morphed into Monk and figured it all out?

If a death of an innocent will lead to a lynching of scum, I'm all in favor of offing myself. But I don't know if that will happen.

To be honest SMC, if you're innocent I'll need to read back and look at all the possibilities with interactions you may have had.

At the start of this day I said I wasn't a fan how you came out swinging thinking you had CTM pinned down. Even after all these days after that's still the case I have the most issue with.

I won't tell us anything imo.. it's more like lynching to avoid giving informaiton.. (even if it means scum are amongst the unclaimed)

I'm voting for the least powerful/dangerous role, until the town elders permit us to look in other directions, and that would be you or kleck. I think your power is a little stronger, so my vote stands for kleck, even though I think he's likely innocent..

To be honest it would strengthen my thoughts on CTM, Sharrow and Kleck. I've felt pretty good about AVM so his vote holds some weight here too.

No offense but your power is sorta weak too. I just don't see any trains at Sharrow and CTM at this point so...

can someone tell me why SMC would run an incognito gambit with DPR with his 2 vote power? Remember... at the time no one knew who had the 2 votes.

wow..

lol

umm.. how about to make the same point he's making right now?

But regardless.. I'm getting more of a town vibe from him lately..

I won't tell us anything imo.. it's more like lynching to avoid giving informaiton.. (even if it means scum are amongst the unclaimed)

I'm voting for the least powerful/dangerous role, until the town elders permit us to look in other directions, and that would be you or kleck. I think your power is a little stronger, so my vote stands for kleck, even though I think he's likely innocent..

Right now I'm fine with either SMC or Kleck.

To be honest it would strengthen my thoughts on CTM, Sharrow and Kleck. I've felt pretty good about AVM so his vote holds some weight here too.

No offense but your power is sorta weak too. I just don't see any trains at Sharrow and CTM at this point so...

CTM and Sharrow have done nothing but keep us spinning today, in hopes that we will flinch and go ahead and support the "mass reveal."

IF we really want to find out of the mass reveal is a good idea, then we'll lynch CTM and find out for sure whether his constant urging to do it are pro-town or anti-town.

Unvote...

VOTE CTM

For the principle.

wow..

lol

umm.. how about to make the same point he's making right now?

But regardless.. I'm getting more of a town vibe from him lately..

this is almost like innocent placement. You said it a while back too. Bottom line if he's innocent you're going down tomorrow. If he's scum we are looking really good, hence my vote.

I'm only voting him to prove CTM and Sharrow guilt. and most likely Kleck and/or Vic.

That's 4 people that you got labeled on a scum team of probably 4 with one dead. Good work detective.

I THINKS DAT WIT TEH SMC LYNCH MAYBEEZ CTM IZ SKUM. OR SHARROW. OR KLECK. OR BRETT. OR PAC. OR DAN. OR JIF. OR CRUSHER. OR HEZZ.

ONE OV DEEZ IZ SCUM.

/lights pipe

//Sherlock Holmes'd

CTM and Sharrow have done nothing but keep us spinning today, in hopes that we will flinch and go ahead and support the "mass reveal."

IF we really want to find out of the mass reveal is a good idea, then we'll lynch CTM and find out for sure whether his constant urging to do it are pro-town or anti-town.

Unvote...

VOTE CTM

For the principle.

Ilike this vote because if he's guilty we get two baddies, if he's innocent we have our second confirmed innocent. not that hard really.

vote ctm

vote:Klecko

Like CTM, I'd rather go in a completely different direction, but those guys are off-limits, apparently. I get an innocent vibe from him too. But if he really is Wedge, it locks in every other townie character. No way any of the others I listed aren't in the game.

That's 4 people that you got labeled on a scum team of probably 4 with one dead. Good work detective.

I THINKS DAT WIT TEH SMC LYNCH MAYBEEZ CTM IZ SKUM. OR SHARROW. OR KLECK. OR BRETT. OR PAC. OR DAN. OR JIF. OR CRUSHER. OR HEZZ.

ONE OV DEEZ IZ SCUM.

/lights pipe

//Sherlock Holmes'd

Sorry should have said and Kleck but mot likely Vic.

Unvote...

VOTE CTM

For the principle.

this is almost like innocent placement. You said it a while back too. Bottom line if he's innocent you're going down tomorrow. If he's scum we are looking really good, hence my vote.

you two clowns and your john kerry act are the most damaging thing going fwiw... the best idea is the latest one..

ONE OV DEEZ IZ SCUM.

/lights pipe

//Sherlock Holmes'd

i almost pissed myself

Ilike this vote because if he's guilty we get two baddies, if he's innocent we have our second confirmed innocent. not that hard really.

vote ctm

i hope there's a vig to shoot your ass tonight

you two clowns and your john kerry act are the most damaging thing going fwiw... the best idea is the latest one..

LOL

Right, which is why I've been on you since Day 2. Every one of my votes have been following you if you haven't noticed. You make a claim and I vote that person to see if you're FOS. So goes you best idea is the latest.

THe only time I've quesions this is from brett who actually makes better points defending you than you do yourself.

Yes. We are damaging, because every time we vote... you chirp about how "that" vote didn't make sense or help the town or whatever... so then the game stalls and we try a new direction... and then you chirp some more... at this point, I want you out of the game, because you seemingly think we all have endless amounts of time to put up with your profuse objections to all things you haven't suggested, while at the same time you won't claim the things you have suggest.

Round and round we go....

as tempted as i am to self vote and serve monkeybrain a dose of humble pie he so desperately needs, I will not do it cause it will spoil the game..

for the last time, me and sharrow paring up makes absolutely no sense for scum to do at this point, and a cop can easily vet both of us with 1 investigation even if you do think it's possible.. If i was scum i wouldn't invented a much different role, i assure you..

Yes. We are damaging, because every time we vote... you chirp about how "that" vote didn't make sense or help the town or whatever... so then the game stalls and we try a new direction... and then you chirp some more... at this point, I want you out of the game, because you seemingly think we all have endless amounts of time to put up with your profuse objections to all things you haven't suggested, while at the same time you won't claim the things you have suggest.

Round and round we go....

you are delusional. Half of this stuff you mention is equally if not more so true for you.

I'm voting klecko, not because i want to but because nobody is interested in trying other things and i think that's the least destructive thing to do out of the option that you and the other majority are allowing..

as tempted as i am to self vote and serve monkeybrain a dose of humble pie he so desperately needs, I will not do it cause it will spoil the game..

for the last time, me and sharrow paring up makes absolutely no sense for scum to do at this point, and a cop can easily vet both of us with 1 investigation even if you do think it's possible.. If i was scum i wouldn't invented a much different role, i assure you..

WHich is why my vote is on SMC. AND LIKE IVE SAID we are all guessing, with hopefully some info coming back after night.

It's not like I'm 100% sure you're scum but you've reeked the whole game to me and I want answers to what you are, nothing more or less. If it means possibly taking out SMC as town than sobeit but I for one know I don;t know it all so maybe I'm wrong about you and maybe SMC is the scum, so either way my vote will remain on SMC, who i believe is town but know not to be so sure about.

you are delusional. Half of this stuff you mention is equally if not more so true for you.

I'm voting klecko, not because i want to but because nobody is interested in trying other things and i think that's the least destructive thing to do out of the option that you and the other majority are allowing..

How do you figure?

WHich is why my vote is on SMC. AND LIKE IVE SAID we are all guessing, with hopefully some info coming back after night.

It's not like I'm 100% sure you're scum but you've reeked the whole game to me and I want answers to what you are, nothing more or less. If it means possibly taking out SMC as town than sobeit but I for one know I don;t know it all so maybe I'm wrong about you and maybe SMC is the scum, so either way my vote will remain on SMC, who i believe is town but know not to be so sure about.

argh.. listen. i thinkwe're all frustrated and nobody agrees with anyone else's plan. so I get snarky

im fine with lynching smc cause his power is only slightly better then kleckos. i just disagree that it's going to tell us much about me cause i know i'm innocent.

Also, i think sharrows point about klecko being wedge is spot on. If kleckos the wedge we really are only left with high profile characters remainging and it should be possible to match powers with movie characters..

Archived