Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

Actually I thought you where all over him because he protected me.?

Also cops do have a tendency to be robust.

vtoe danx

i was at first (because we couldnt lynch your big fat azz), but felt more certain cause he started buddying up to me..

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So... IF Brett is really the cop... Pac as the watcher would have seen him "investigating" and that would have conjured his suspicion to be included on this list.

Kleck, Dan X and AVM... hmm... we can assume that Pac "watched" 3 people out of the 4 he listed.

No conclusions to reach from this, yet.

I said that earlier in my post. Pac's list are people who went to see someone. Means their moving. Scum, Docs, Trackers, watchers, SK, all move at night,

I said that earlier in my post. Pac's list are people who went to see someone. Means their moving. Scum, Docs, Trackers, watchers, SK, all move at night,

Well, he didn't watch me. Because I have no night power. My power's been vetted. Pac's issues with me are clearly personal and not game related.

i was at first (because we couldnt lynch your big fat azz), but felt more certain cause he started buddying up to me..

Actually if you lynched me the first time it would have been tragic. Real tragic. But the last time when I offered my head up I was pretty convinced you and Sharrow was ok. It would have been SMC or Dan x at that point. For some reason I was convinced either you(sharrow) or SMC was dirty. So if Danx is dirty the only difference would be me left in the game other than SMC. Unless I ****ed up and killed SMC, then I would have won the fat drunken retard teh mafia goodne3ss award.

Im not going to mention you cam out firing at the Doc because I love you Klecko.

I know. I look terrible and my only defense is that I am a patsy.

Allow the day to play out. If you still feel strongly, lynch me. But the mafia knows I am clean so they would love to lynch me now rather than wait for when it gets even tougher.

not wrong..

scum will be shooting into a very narrow window for doc tonight.. don't be surprised to see him turn up dead (or that he'll even protect the cop)

with a watcher, you just watch the doc in a mass reveal and doc protects cop.. but too late for that..

this way you see any scumbags that are visiting doc, or they shoot watcher.. it becomes a chess match, and one the town often wins.. (this doesn't even consider the contradictions, counter claims or roles that don't fit)

Scum could've very easily shot brett last night instead of pac, and then we'd be screwed..

Yesterday we didn't know there was a watcher in the game. We only know today because he is dead.

My comment was made based upon the state of the game right now. Not your if/then scenario.

Right now...

Considering that both the town watcher and scum watcher are dead... the doc has the option of protecting himself OR the cop tonight, creating a bit of a wifom for the scum.

Will the cop be protected? Or won't he?

If the doc protects the cop, he leaves himself vulnerable, but since the scum don't have a watcher - they can't identify the doc by watching the cop.

If they decide to leave the cop alone, and they miss the doc... we keep both of them for an extra day/night phase.

If we did the mass role reveal, there would be 2 doc claims for the scum to choose between... and since they would know which one was false, they would take our doc out immediately.

I am of the opinion that the way the chips have fallen is better for the town. That's all I was implying... this is exhausting... I don't have it in me to argue with you today.

Allow the day to play out. If you still feel strongly, lynch me. But the mafia knows I am clean so they would love to lynch me now rather than wait for when it gets even tougher.

If you're imperial it will get harder for the town to lynch you as the game goes on as well. Just sayin.

Yesterday we didn't know there was a watcher in the game. We only know today because he is dead.

My comment was made based upon the state of the game right now. Not your if/then scenario.

Right now...

Considering that both the town watcher and scum watcher are dead... the doc has the option of protecting himself OR the cop tonight, creating a bit of a wifom for the scum.

Will the cop be protected? Or won't he?

If the doc protects the cop, he leaves himself vulnerable, but since the scum don't have a watcher - they can't identify the doc by watching the cop.

If they decide to leave the cop alone, and they miss the doc... we keep both of them for an extra day/night phase.

If we did the mass role reveal, there would be 2 doc claims for the scum to choose between... and since they would know which one was false, they would take our doc out immediately.

I am of the opinion that the way the chips have fallen is better for the town. That's all I was implying... this is exhausting... I don't have it in me to argue with you today.

results based analysis blows

and you're missing a ton of angles and scenarios.. but w/e..

will be interesting when dan x claims.. brett's claim is inherently weak unfortunately cause of when and how it came..

For now Im ok with whats happening. Let's see how this plays out.

results based analysis blows

and you're missing a ton of angles and scenarios.. but w/e..

will be interesting when dan x claims.. brett's claim is inherently weak unfortunately cause of when and how it came..

Jeez sorry I don't wake up at 5am so i can get on the morning post train with the rest of you guys.

Its weird that you of all people claim my post is weak when in the same post I confirm your innocence...

Jeez sorry I don't wake up at 5am so i can get on the morning post train with the rest of you guys.

Its weird that you of all people claim my post is weak when in the same post I confirm your innocence...

Scum knows who is innocent too, it's an easy way to buy friendship if you're fake claiming cop.

It's weak, but that doesn't mean it's a lie.. it came under pressure with a conveinant target, if you are scum, you probably greatly suspect dan x is the doctor based on pac not being the doc, and if it's not dan, they you probably 100% know who it is for tonight (Depending on Hess's alignment, who clearly is not the cop)

also, nanming me as an innocent would be setting me up, again, if you are lying..

It's weak, but that doesn't mean it's a lie.. it came under pressure with a conveinant target, if you are scum, you probably greatly suspect dan x is the doctor based on pac not being the doc, and if it's not dan, they you probably 100% know who it is for tonight (Depending on Hess's alignment, who clearly is not the cop)

also, nanming me as an innocent would be setting me up, again, if you are lying..

Ok.. I understand. Well see what Dan says when she gets back, whenever that is.

Fyi had connecting flight

Pacs dead I know that and I think scum want it to look like Kleck. So much for Ctm and sharrow as luke and leah

OK. But you do realize that Pac named 4 people none of which where CTM or Sharrow. One of those claimed cop and named another one as the Imperial scum? Kleck was also on the list and very well may be innocent. Voting for CTM right now, though fun and usually an excellent idea, not gonna do anything except make people think your taking my lead on drunken mafia.

Fyi had connecting flight

Pacs dead I know that and I think scum want it to look like Kleck. So much for Ctm and sharrow as luke and leah

I understand you're vote now. The claim we've never made has been disproven, therefore we must be scum.

nevermind this cop with a guilty business..

I understand you're vote now. The claim we've never made has been disproven, therefore we must be scum.

nevermind this cop with a guilty business..

Hess realizes that this is you:

008_IG-88.jpg

... and this is Sharrow:

bossk.jpg

Archived