Leon on the Fan with Joe & Evan

THE ILK

Evan asked him about Charity's twitter comments.

Leon said he was not happy she made them but he understands how she felt, she loves her husband.

He told her not to take it personal, but he has to agree with her in the end, she is his wife.

He's still a class act!

I'm not 100% caught up...is Leon's wife the Enemy of the Week?
Not in my eyes, she posted a stupid comment on twitter, Revis and Washington told her to take it off and she did.

She comes across as a little bitter, but I did not trash her for it.

No, Leon should be though.

But Jets fans blind loyalty won't let that happen.

You assume that his wife was just re-iterating Leon's feelings.

While that's possible, she may actually have a mind of her own.

Someone not assuming the samething as you has nothing to do with "blind loyalty"

If you ask me who's fault is it Leon did not sign the contract he was offered I would say it was his own damn fault, but that does not make him the "enemy" in my book.

Sounds like Mrs. Washington is covering for her idiot brother not advising her husband to take the guaranteed cash last summer.

Leon himself is a good guy. I wish him nothing but the best and hope he recovers fully. But objectively hard to see how a back who's game is speed and quickness can be as effective after a compound fractured leg.

Someone not assuming the samething as you has nothing to do with "blind loyalty"

If you ask me who's fault is it Leon did not sign the contract he was offered I would say it was his own damn fault, but that does not make him the "enemy" in my book.

But you can assume that Leon is a stand up dude because he broke a few plays.

Guy was flashing gang signs on his rookie card. I don't wanna hear it.

And I'm not saying he's the enemy, he kept his mouth shut and played football. Everyones blaming his 'thug' agent. He employs his thug agent. Its no ones fault but his like you said.

And if you think Mrs. Leon has a mind of her own and she wasn't just saying what was said behind closed doors thats fine. I'm sure she spends her days googling how many expiring contracts the Jets have to deal with next year.

Get a clew.

Leon put his livelihood on the line for this franchise. Also, I take it you weren't at the games when the whole stadium was chanting his name. That **** doesn't come around often.

The bottom line is this: Leon's gone

And I'm not saying he's the enemy, he kept his mouth shut and played football. Everyones blaming his 'thug' agent. He employs his thug agent. Its no ones fault but his like you said.

And if you think Mrs. Leon has a mind of her own and she wasn't just saying what was said behind closed doors thats fine. I'm sure she spends her days googling how many expiring contracts the Jets have to deal with next year.

Look I never said he was a stand up guy, I said he handled everything with class, and you seem to agree.

Also you replied to a post asking about Leon's wife being the enemy, and you said she's not but he should be. What should have that sounded like?

No but I'm not so closed minded to see how she would know the Jets expiring contract situation being that she was married to one.

I googled up "leon washington rookie card" and didn't find any pics of him flashing gang signs. Can you provide a link to a picture of the rookie card you are talking about?

I googled up "leon washington rookie card" and didn't find any pics of him flashing gang signs. Can you provide a link to a picture of the rookie card you are talking about?

You must not be that good at Google. The first 6 image results yields this.

leonwashingtonsymbolcard.gif

Look I never said he was a stand up guy, I said he handled everything with class, and you seem to agree.

Also you replied to a post asking about Leon's wife being the enemy, and you said she's not but he should be. What should have that sounded like?

No but I'm not so closed minded to see how she would know the Jets expiring contract situation being that she was married to one.

Exactly, he obviously wasn't happy about it and bitched about it at home.

And nor should he be.

Listen, Im not saying leon is the enemy, Gato used the word 'enemy', and I was just responding to him. He was pretty much asking who to blame in all of this.

And the answer is Leon. Fact.

He wants WAY more money than he deserves. And Jets fans are unhappy that our organization moved him? I'm failing to understand this? Bad jersey investment? I don't understand.

Exactly, he obviously wasn't happy about it and bitched about it at home.

And nor should he be.

Listen, Im not saying leon is the enemy, Gato used the word 'enemy', and I was just responding to him. He was pretty much asking who to blame in all of this.

And the answer is Leon. Fact.

He wants WAY more money than he deserves. And Jets fans are unhappy that our organization moved him? I'm failing to understand this? Bad jersey investment? I don't understand.

What are you talking about? I said all along it's Leon's own fault he did not sign.

I think it's awfully naive of you to think that the only way Leon's wife would know what was going on with her husbands career and the team he was on, would be if he "bitched about it at home."

Yes Gato used the word enemy asking about his wife, you replied she should not be Leon should. Now if yodid not mean by that he should be the enemy, then you certainly were not clear on that till now.

I also never said I was unhappy they moved him, just wish things would have worked out different for him here, but whatever.

What are you talking about? I said all along it's Leon's own fault he did not sign.

I think it's awfully naive of you to think that the only way Leon's wife would know what was going on with her husbands career and the team he was on, would be if he "bitched about it at home."

Yes Gato used the word enemy asking about his wife, you replied she should not be Leon should. Now if yodid not mean by that he should be the enemy, then you certainly were not clear on that till now.

I also never said I was unhappy they moved him, just wish things would have worked out different for him here, but whatever.

Really awfully Naive? I think you believing she knows the Jets have 20 contracts to handle next offseason is the definition of 'awfully naive'.

All Charity cares about is her pocket. Doubt she has NYJetsCap.com bookmarked. We fans know more about some of these guys contracts then they do.

Really awfully Naive? I think you believing she knows the Jets have 20 contracts to handle next offseason is the definition of 'awfully naive'.

All Charity cares about is her pocket. Doubt she has NYJetsCap.com bookmarked. We fans know more about some of these guys contracts then they do.

Hey nobody said you can't assume what you want to.

You are the one who has a problem with anybody assuming anything else.

So since they don't assume the same as you, they must be "blind loyal followers"

What's that the definition of?

Hey nobody said you can't assume what you want to.

You are the one who has a problem with anybody assuming anything else.

So since they don't assume the same as you, they must be "blind loyal followers"

What's that the definition of?

My only problem is that Jets fans have more appreciation for Leon Washington then Thomas Jones.

Archived