No one's saying it....so I will.

Jetsfan80

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...as usual and for 15 millionth time I ask; WHY are they here?

Looking for intelligent conversation even though they don't belong in such types of conversation.

As for Pool, he is a lesser-known player because he's been stuck in Cleveland, but he is a hard hitter AND he has ball skills. He is everything we all thought Kerry Rhodes would be.

Looking for intelligent conversation even though they don't belong in such types of conversation.

As for Pool, he is a lesser-known player because he's been stuck in Cleveland, but he is a hard hitter AND he has ball skills. He is everything we all thought Kerry Rhodes would be.

He hits so hard he *****s his head up too.

But really, I only heard about Pool's hitting ability once he joined the Jets. Before that I head nothing of note about his hitting ability, but I never noticed him play really. I DO know that he's talented and they've been waiting for him to break out for a few years now...I guess he kind of did last year. He's similar to Rhodes, except with an injury history. I think he's a decent enough replacement if he manages to stay healthy.

He hits so hard he *****s his head up too.

But really, I only heard about Pool's hitting ability once he joined the Jets. Before that I head nothing of note about his hitting ability, but I never noticed him play really. I DO know that he's talented and they've been waiting for him to break out for a few years now...I guess he kind of did last year. He's similar to Rhodes, except with an injury history. I think he's a decent enough replacement if he manages to stay healthy.

Playing on this defense, in the role he'll be asked to play for Rex, is JUST the situation for Pool to have a breakout season. With Revis, Leonhard, Cromartie and Wilson back there for support in coverage, Pool will be free to make some big plays for us, such as that 100-yd INT he had off the Ravens. Rex saw that one firsthand, and I'll bet him being colored impressed then led to us signing him.

I think as Jets fans we've been down so long that we forgot what it's like to be up. I don't know that we will win the super bowl or even make it. I do think that we will **** teams up.

I'm looking forward to Sundays. During the Mangini era I enjoyed the games, but I was always just praying for the clock to tick down so we could escape with a win. Now I'm looking foward to ****ing teams up for a full 60 minutes and I hope they add time to the clock so that we can **** them up some more.

If this isn't worthy of POTW (Do we even have that anymore ?) then it is at least my new signature. Nice.

Archived