Favre cannot be serious with this

NIGHT STALKER

He's basing his future of coming back to the Vikes if his old college team makes it to the baseball college world series? I always thought this guy was way over the top in his retirement decisions, but this? I can't even begin to think straight on this one...:confused0085:

Updated: May 20, 2010, 9:14 PM ETFavre hangs NFL future on CWS Associated Press

HATTIESBURG, Miss. -- Brett Favre says he still isn't sure what he's doing next season, but he may have given some indication after visiting with the Southern Miss baseball team.

The Minnesota Vikings quarterback told the Golden Eagles on Thursday morning that if they can make it back to the College World Series for the second straight year, he will return for one more season in the NFL.

Favre has left fans hanging since the Vikings lost to New Orleans in the NFC Championship game. He signed a two-year contract with the Vikings before last season. Coach Brad Childress hasn't talked with Favre recently except by text message.

Southern Miss players have a lot of work to do if they want to force Favre into action. They are 30-20 and need wins to earn a postseason invitation.

Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press

Favre is a douche, but I think he's just trying to motivate this baseball team here. In fact, saying that he'll return if they make the series probably means that he's already decided to come back.

Favre is a douche, but I think he's just trying to motivate this baseball team here. In fact, saying that he'll return if they make the series probably means that he's already decided to come back.

You win. Please go to the front desk for your chicken dinner.

He's basing his future of coming back to the Vikes if his old college team makes it to the baseball college world series? I always thought this guy was way over the top in his retirement decisions, but this? I can't even begin to think straight on this one...:confused0085:

I'm with ya brother. This is stupid EVEN FOR FAVRE. :roll:

I an sick and tired of Farve watch. This guy is not bigger than the game. Until he says something definitive I wish folks would just forget about it. Especially NFL Network

I feel sorry for the other QBs whose growth is being stunted by this BS

Yes, but Max didnt give me a receipt or send the T shirt he promised. He said they were out, but printing more in my size. That was months ago.

Did you get your chicken dinner and t shirt, Jim?

T SHIRT???? WTF all we got was a refrigerator magnet that doesn't even stick on our new fridge

Archived