Jets vs. Dolphags

JustInFudge

So what you're saying is, he's exactly like every other stupid dolphag fan.

All this animosity. Must come from 41 years of NOT going to the dance. I mean, how many teams HAVENT gone to the Bowl since 1969? It takes hard work to suck that bad. The Dolphags have been 5 times, winning two. How many HOF players in that time? Lol. As a franchise, we basically mop the floor with you losers, in every category. The Jets as a whole, just plain suck. Which is why you play second fiddle to the Giants in your own city. We've waxed you 3 times in a row now, the last two with our back up QB, but instead of showing some class, and some respect, you guys like to make excuses and talk about whats gonna happen next time. Its all good though, I understand how hard it is trying to find something to hang your hat on when youre cheering for the Jests :box:.

applause_1rpte8k6.gif

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stupidity just comes natural to you, doesn't it?

http://www.profootballfocus.com/by_position.php?tab=by_position&season=2009&pos=QB&stype=p&runpass=&teamid=-1&numsnaps=25&numgames=1 <--- That's a reference. An independent source of information to support an opinion. Try harder.

Ah yes, the post season. Its sad you have to ignore 85% of his throws in order to make it appear that he doesnt suck.

I can provide facts that Sanchez played well in the playoffs in his rookie season.

Can you do the same for Henne and every other QB in the league?

No?

Sanchez played well is an OPINION. Moron. If you have some facts that will support that OPINION, then how about presenting them instead of just talking about how you "can provide".

Ah yes, the post season. Its sad you have to ignore 85% of his throws in order to make it appear that he doesnt suck.

I find it hilarious that you're blind to your own incompetence.

Yeah, who the hell wants their QB to play well in postseason? It's much better for them to blow down the stretch and not even make it at all, right?

RIGHT?!?

He was referring to the postseason chart douche-nozzle (you know, the one linked in the post he quoted). Unfortunately for you, they don't include null values in their tables.

Wow, how could I have missed it. Tom Brady is 11th of 12, he must suck. Sanchez is way better than him isnt he? Same goes for Rivers, Warner, McNabb, Rodgers, Favre, Romo, Palmer and Flacco. None of them can hold a stick to Mr Clutch Sanchez. GTFOH. Try the Reg season list with the respectable sample size. Or dont. There's plenty of other cluless fans for you to have these "Sanchez is clutch" thereapy seessions with.

Oh, and this whole idea that Sanchez sucked for the "entire season" simply because his final season stats sucked is SOOO flawed its not even funny. The fact is that Sanchez had 3 admittedly HORRENDOUS games that completely pulled down his stats for the entire season:

Week 4 @ NO: 0 TD, 3 INT

Week 6 vs BUF: 0 TD, 5 INT

Week 11 @ NE: 1 TD, 4 INT

So just consider, in his other 12 regular season games he threw 11 TD and 8 INT. And need I remind you, this was all as a rookie. Do those 3 games still count? Of course they do, so please don't even start with that crap as if I'm saying they don't. But the point is, that those three admittedly horrible games don't automatically mean he was awful for the entirety of the season, because it's just not true. Then follow then up with the fact that he was the third best QB in the entire playoffs (behind only the Super Bowl participants), playing 3 games and making it the AFC Championship, it's pretty damn good for a rookie QB.

Certainly more accomplishments then you got out of your second year QB who couldn't even beat out James Chadwick Pennington, and had to wait around for him to go down with yet another injury.

All this animosity. Must come from 41 years of NOT going to the dance. I mean, how many teams HAVENT gone to the Bowl since 1969? It takes hard work to suck that bad. The Dolphags have been 5 times, winning two. How many HOF players in that time? Lol. As a franchise, we basically mop the floor with you losers, in every category. The Jets as a whole, just plain suck. Which is why you play second fiddle to the Giants in your own city. We've waxed you 3 times in a row now, the last two with our back up QB, but instead of showing some class, and some respect, you guys like to make excuses and talk about whats gonna happen next time. Its all good though, I understand how hard it is trying to find something to hang your hat on when youre cheering for the Jests :box:.

Serious questions: were you alive the last time the Dolphins won the SuperBowl? Were you alive the last time the Dolphins got their ass handed to them in the Super Bowl by Joe Montana and Ronnie Lott?:Nuts:

Wow, how could I have missed it. Tom Brady is 11th of 12, he must suck. Sanchez is way better than him isnt he? Same goes for Rivers, Warner, McNabb, Rodgers, Favre, Romo, Palmer and Flacco. None of them can hold a stick to Mr Clutch Sanchez. GTFOH. Try the Reg season list with the respectable sample size. Or dont. There's plenty of other cluless fans for you to have these "Sanchez is clutch" thereapy seessions with.

You cited that very site as a reference of PROOF that it was no longer an opinion but held validity.

Now you want to scoff at it?

You don't hold a candle to my candor, my friend.

Just walk away.

This was the first sentence of thisthread:

Just want to point how excited I am about the rebirth of this rivarly.

So along come GM and blows it so far off topic to try and prove who knows what that an excelent point now becomes a war of words. This guy is just not willing to see anyone elses point of view. He claims he wants conversation but it is apparent that is not the case. And the great thing about it? Notone of his buddies has jumped in to help him out. Know why? Cause even they are embarrassed by his routine.

I don't expect him to be around much longer with all the personal attcks.So give him some line and let him hang himself...BTW, DOLPHAGS SUCK !!!

Oh, and this whole idea that Sanchez sucked for the "entire season" simply because his final season stats sucked is SOOO flawed its not even funny. The fact is that Sanchez had 3 admittedly HORRENDOUS games that completely pulled down his stats for the entire season:

So just consider, in his other 12 regular season games he threw 11 TD and 8 INT. And need I remind you, this was all as a rookie. Do those 3 games still count? Of course they do, so please don't even start with that crap as if I'm saying they don't. But the point is, that those three admittedly horrible games don't automatically mean he was awful for the entirety of the season, because it's just not true. Then follow then up with the fact that he was the third best QB in the entire playoffs (behind only the Super Bowl participants), playing 3 games and making it the AFC Championship, it's pretty damn good for a rookie QB.

Certainly more accomplishments then you got out of your second year QB who couldn't even beat out James Chadwick Pennington, and had to wait around for him to go down with yet another injury.

Its amazing he doesn't know that since he's claimed to have recently watched every Jets game from last year.

Actually, according to that Sanchez is better than all of those players combined. Just wanted to clarify that.

Besides, you're the one who said that Sanchez playing well in the playoffs was an "opinion" and not supported by facts. Now that it has been, it doesn't count because it proves that you are wrong? Yeah, and to think, nobody around here has any respect for the diarrhea that spews out of your mouth. I can't imagine why.

Go ahead, make excises for him. Make as many as you want. I wont get in the way of your little group therapy session.

I'd love to throw out Henne's bad games and then post the leftover stats, but that would be self delusion, and Im not into that. Henne threw 12 td and 14 int. His INT% is 3.3, Sanchez' is 5.5. As in he cant throw 20 balls w/o getting picked off. He also fumbled 10 times and lost 4. Henne (four fumbles) was one of two QBs who didnt lose a single fumble all year. The other was Peyton Manning. Henne took over an 0-3 team and went 7-3 before losing the last 3 vs Tennessee, Houston, and Pittsburgh. I keep hearing how he "choked". Of course choking implies a massive failure to meet expectations and all three of those teams were better than Miami was. If anything it was the defense allowing 24 & 27 points in the first half of those games that put us behind the 8 ball (Henne was pulled at HT in the Pitt game). But whatever, Ive been over that already. If people wanna say he choked, and dont mind being dead wrong, then go for it.

Sanchez played well is an OPINION. Moron. If you have some facts that will support that OPINION, then how about presenting them instead of just talking about how you "can provide". The dummy count on this board is ridiculous.

FACT is, Sanchez made it to the AFCCG in his rookie season. Good for him. He's still one of the worst QBs in the entire league.: http://www.profootballfocus.com/by_position.php?tab=by_position&season=2009&pos=QB&stype=r&runpass=&teamid=-1&numsnaps=25&numgames=1. <--- Thats a reference. An indepenent source of info to support an opinon. Try it.

Yawn. At some point you " he's a troll" women will realize that I could care less what you say. If you dont like it, refute, ignore it , I dont care. But as usual, its another whining @ss woman with no facts to support anything he says. Lol.

Yawn. Yes, please ignore me. I get tired of talking to dummy after dummy.

good job posting the profootballfocus link....Mark Sanchez is god awful.

Actually, according to that Sanchez is better than all of those players combined. Just wanted to clarify that.

Besides, you're the one who said that Sanchez playing well in the playoffs was an "opinion" and not supported by facts. Now that it has been, it doesn't count because it proves that you are wrong? Yeah, and to think, nobody around here has any respect for the diarrhea that spews out of your mouth. I can't imagine why.

You sir, have a reading comprehension problem. I NEVER said it wasnt supported by facts. I said it was an opinion, and that if you wanted to support it with some facts go ahead.

Ive discussed in this thread, ad nauseum, that IMO Sanchez had a a good game vs Cincinnati. Not a great game, but he did what he was asked to do, which is let his run game and defense win the game for him. A bad game vs. San Diego, and good 1st half vs Indy. but he wasnt "clutch". The defens ewas clutch. Those were clutch INTs by Revis and Leonhard, excellent blocking for Greene, and a strong run for the game winning score. Those plays were clutch, none of what sanchez did in that game was anything past pedestrian. In the Colts game, he played well in the 1st half, but when the game was on the line, he did nothing. If he had put up a couple scores to stem the deficit (like he did in both games vs us) then Id say he was clutch, but you didnt score a point in the 2nd half. If you call that clutch then we have completely different definitions of the word.

Go ahead, make excises for him. Make as many as you want. I wont get in the way of your little group therapy session.

I'd love to throw out Henne's bad games and then post the leftover stats, but that would be self delusion, and Im not into that. Henne threw 12 td and 14 int. His INT% is 3.3, Sanchez' is 5.5. As in he cant throw 20 balls w/o getting picked off. He also fumbled 10 times and lost 4. Henne (four fumbles) was one of two QBs who didnt lose a single fumble all year. The other was Peyton Manning. Henne took over an 0-3 team and went 7-3 before losing the last 3 vs Tennessee, Houston, and Pittsburgh. I keep hearing how he "choked". Of course choking implies a massive failure to meet expectations and all three of those teams were better than Miami was. If anything it was the defense allowing 24 & 27 points in the first half of those games that put us behind the 8 ball (Henne was pulled at HT in the Pitt game). But whatever, Ive been over that already. If people wanna say he choked, and dont mind being dead wrong, then go for it.

Jesus Chrsit, I feel like I'm arguing with a Penningtologist. You have done NOTHING back make CONSTANT excuses for everything Henne and the Dolphins do. Just read your entire second paragraph to see that. It's pathetic. But the second somebody comes up with a valid retort, you close your eyes, stick your fingers in your ears and stomp your feet. Just because we make you look like a ****ing moron and you don't like it, doesn't mean that you're right. Because you're not.

Your completely incapability to even remotely begin to comprehend any counter arguments to those ridiculous statements you make proves either a complete mental inability to comprehend or a child-like insistence that you're right simply because you "say so". Sanchez was a rookie and as a rookie, was inconsistent. Holy ****, what a ****ing shocker!! Can you believe it? But the fact is, he still had some pretty damn impressive moments, many of which took place when your boy was busy sitting home on his ass because when it mattered most, he wasn't able to deliver enough for his team. Make all of you excuses you want for him, that is a fact. I'll still take three ****ty games in the middle of Sanchez's rookie year and a fantastic postseason over three ****ty games to end your second year pro's first crack at playing after the crappy starter he couldn't beat out got hurt.

This was the first sentence of thisthread:

Just want to point how excited I am about the rebirth of this rivarly.

So along come GM and blows it so far off topic to try and prove who knows what that an excelent point now becomes a war of words. This guy is just not willing to see anyone elses point of view. He claims he wants conversation but it is apparent that is not the case. And the great thing about it? Notone of his buddies has jumped in to help him out. Know why? Cause even they are embarrassed by his routine.

I don't expect him to be around much longer with all the personal attcks.So give him some line and let him hang himself...BTW, DOLPHAGS SUCK !!!

This is why I have a problem with him. This is a thread actually complimenting his team and the fact they've beat us 3 times in a row, that they are a tough team and the the rivalry has been reborn...but the second anyone says something positive about the Jets (mind you on a Jets website), the guy has a conniption. Similarly, the second anyone says anything negative about the Dolphags, the insults are hurled.

And I love how he thinks everything he provides is fact but ours are opinion.

I also love the Jets suck cuz we havent been to SB in 40 yrs. Like the Dolphags are their all the time. The worst part about Dolphag fans that try and use that to talk **** is, we've owned them over the last decade so basically, our ****ty team owns their ****ty team! Sweet. We should all be so proud.

The guy is a complete tool bag and its a shame that we let him become the center of attention and that we are still responding to the same bull **** he types over and over again. He refuses to give any credit where credit is due, so why try to convince him?

You sir, have a reading comprehension problem. I NEVER said it wasnt supported by facts. I said it was an opinion, and that if you wanted to support it with some facts go ahead.

Ive discussed in this thread, ad nauseum, that IMO Sanchez had a a good game vs Cincinnati. Not a great game, but he did what he was asked to do, which is let his run game and defense win the game for him. A bad game vs. San Diego, and good 1st half vs Indy. but he wasnt "clutch". The defens ewas clutch. Those were clutch INTs by Revis and Leonhard, excellent blocking for Greene, and a strong run for the game winning score. Those plays were clutch, none of what sanchez did in that game was anything past pedestrian. In the Colts game, he played well in the 1st half, but when the game was on the line, he did nothing. If he had put up a couple scores to stem the deficit (like he did in both games vs us) then Id say he was clutch, but you didnt score a point in the 2nd half. If you call that clutch then we have completely different definitions of the word.

Yeah you did you worthless POS!!!

Jesus Chrsit, I feel like I'm arguing with a Penningtologist. You have done NOTHING back make CONSTANT excuses for everything Henne and the Dolphins do. Just read your entire second paragraph to see that. It's pathetic. But the second somebody comes up with a valid retort, you close your eyes, stick your fingers in your ears and stomp your feet. Just because we make you look like a ****ing moron and you don't like it, doesn't mean that you're right. Because you're not.

Your completely incapability to even remotely begin to comprehend any counter arguments to those ridiculous statements you make proves either a complete mental inability to comprehend or a child-like insistence that you're right simply because you "say so". Sanchez was a rookie and as a rookie, was inconsistent. Holy ****, what a ****ing shocker!! Can you believe it? But the fact is, he still had some pretty damn impressive moments, many of which took place when your boy was busy sitting home on his ass because when it mattered most, he wasn't able to deliver enough for his team. Make all of you excuses you want for him, that is a fact. I'll still take three ****ty games in the middle of Sanchez's rookie year and a fantastic postseason over three ****ty games to end your second year pro's first crack at playing after the crappy starter he couldn't beat out got hurt.

Well said, its spot on. But give it up. I've tried this with him and I was even being cordial about it and then he acts like the obnoxious pompous ass he is. Seriously, I'd leave it alone.

He refuses to be objective, so it pointless.

This is why I have a problem with him. This is a thread actually complimenting his team and the fact they've beat us 3 times in a row, that they are a tough team and the the rivalry has been reborn...but the second anyone says something positive about the Jets (mind you on a Jets website), the guy has a conniption. Similarly, the second anyone says anything negative about the Dolphags, the insults are hurled.

And I love how he thinks everything he provides is fact but ours are opinion.

I also love the Jets suck cuz we havent been to SB in 40 yrs. Like the Dolphags are their all the time. The worst part about Dolphag fans that try and use that to talk **** is, we've owned them over the last decade so basically, our ****ty team owns their ****ty team! Sweet. We should all be so proud.

The guy is a complete tool bag and its a shame that we let him become the center of attention and that we are still responding to the same bull **** he types over and over again. He refuses to give any credit where credit is due, so why try to convince him?

If I were a Mod, you know he'd be in MACPAC land. ;)

what the hell is wrong with you people. Both of our teams suck. I'm totally convinced i' will never see my team win a superbowl or your team.

LOL...you are probably true. Its not that, it this GMdouchebag guy. He's ridiculous. At least you and the other resident trolls can be objective and give credit when it due...but this guy is off the charts. I've actually never seen anything like it.

Yeah you did you worthless POS!!!

Cant believe I missed that doozy...he might be bipolar and doesnt remember or realize what he said an hour ago.

You really need to learn the difference between fact-opinion. Andfor some reason you want to dumb this down to Henne and Sanchez and leave the rest of thier team's out of it. Fact is, Sanchez was playing on a team with the number one ranked defense and number one ranked running game. It souldnt be hard for you to understand that it was those two aspects of the team, and not Sanchez, that was "fantastic". Im not gonna keep going back and forth with you. If you think Sanchez was "fantastic", do you. I think your defense and running game were "fantastic", thats me.

You think Henne didn't "do enough" to make the playoffs, OK. He was down 24-6 on the road and did enough to force OT. Then he was down 27-0 and brought us back to 27-20. I'd like to have gotten the wins, but I dont think its anything to be ashamed of under the circumstances. Its not like he went out and threw 5 picks, or a pick 6 and a fumble in the end zone for a TD, or a pick 6 and then three more picks. Henne never cost us a game, and yeah he failed to bring us back in those last games. But he did bring us back vs the Jets, The Pats, and the Bucs, with CLUTCH drives in the last minute of the game for wins. There are lots of things Henne did wrong, and needs to improve on. I havent heard a single one of them on here though, just this lame brained "choke down the stretch" crap, as if football isnt a team game. But Oh well. We'll see what happens in September.

You really need to learn the difference between fact-opinion. Andfor some reason you want to dumb this down to Henne and Sanchez and leave the rest of thier team's out of it. Fact is, Sanchez was playing on a team with the number one ranked defense and number one ranked running game. It souldnt be hard for you to understand that it was those two aspects of the team, and not Sanchez, that was "fantastic". Im not gonna keep going back and forth with you. If you think Sanchez was "fantastic", do you. I think your defense and running game were "fantastic", thats me.

You think Henne didn't "do enough" to make the playoffs, OK. He was down 24-6 on the road and did enough to force OT. Then he was down 27-0 and brought us back to 27-20. I'd like to have gotten the wins, but I dont think its anything to be ashamed of under the circumstances. Its not like he went out and threw 5 picks, or a pick 6 and a fumble in the end zone for a TD, or a pick 6 and then three more picks. Henne never cost us a game, and yeah he failed to bring us back in those last games. But he did bring us back vs the Jets, The Pats, and the Bucs, with CLUTCH drives in the last minute of the game for wins. There are lots of things Henne did wrong, and needs to improve on. I havent heard a single one of them on here though, just this lame brained "choke down the stretch" crap, as if football isnt a team game. But Oh well. We'll see what happens in September.

facepalm_implied.jpg

LOL...you are probably true. Its not that, it this GMdouchebag guy. He's ridiculous. At least you and the other resident trolls can be objective and give credit when it due...but this guy is off the charts. I've actually never seen anything like it.

Or maybe you have a reading comprehension. Problem cuz Ive said it a million times. Your defense, your OL, your running game, your coaching staff, tremendous. Your QB, not so much. Its not that hard to understand. You'd just rather bittcchh and complain than actually read and understand.

Or maybe you have a reading comprehension. Problem cuz Ive said it a million times. Your defense, your OL, your running game, your coaching staff, tremendous. Your QB, not so much. Its not that hard to understand. You'd just rather bittcchh and complain than actually read and understand.

Amazing how EVERYONE on this site but you has a "reading comprehension problem." :rolleyes:

Seriously dude. It wasnt funny the first time. It wont be funny the next time either. I wasnwondering why everyone pretty much ignores you. Im starting to think you have a serious mental issue. You havent added a single thing toi the thread, youre like a little girl begging for attention. Gotta go back to ignoring you pronto.

Archived