Jets vs. Dolphags

JustInFudge

It helps to actually understand what you are watching. :rolleyes:

You know what, I think you're right...this GMJohnson guy could very well be Armando Salguero. Seems to have a lot of time on his hands watching replays of other teams...not exactly what I would call a life.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know what, I think you're right...this GMJohnson guy could very well be Armando Salguero. Seems to have a lot of time on his hands watching replays of other teams...not exactly what I would call a life.

Lol, one minute your foots in your mouth. The next minute youre back runnin it again. Amazing. How many times do you have to be made a fool of before you shhh?

Lol, one minute your foots in your mouth. The next minute youre back runnin it again. Amazing. How many times do you have to be made a fool of before you shhh?

once would probably do it..but you on the other hand continue to show your ignorance...your mama must be so proud of you...

Dude, I have let you get away with the personal attacks....which for me is pretty unusual if you spent time on this board in the past. I have been sarcastic with you in these posts and you don't get it...if you continue with the personal attacks, believe me, you don't want to go there.

You are a guest on a Jets message board...remember that before you call anyone else "dumb" or a "fool" again.

Dude, I have let you get away with the personal attacks....which for me is pretty unusual if you spent time on this board in the past. I have been sarcastic with you in these posts and you don't get it...if you continue with the personal attacks, believe me, you don't want to go there.

You are a guest on a Jets message board...remember that before you call anyone else "dumb" or a "fool" again.

If you dont wanna get called out, dont make stupid comments. "How'd you know to watch Broncos games" yada yada yada trying to be a smart @ss when its obvious you dont have a clue youre talking about. I even gave you a link so you could check it out, but you either didnt use it or are too dense to understand what you were looking and I had to go back and explain it to you, like a child. So its really not a personal attack that Im amking, its just an honest assessment of your intelligence and reading comprehension skills.

If you dont wanna get called out, dont make stupid comments. "How'd you know to watch Broncos games" yada yada yada trying to be a smart @ss when its obvious you dont have a clue youre talking about. I even gave you a link so you could check it out, but you either didnt use it or are too dense to understand what you were looking and I had to go back and explain it to you, like a child. So its really not a personal attack that Im amking, its just an honest assessment of your intelligence and reading comprehension skills.

implied-facepalm.jpg

Seriously, you still don't get my sarcasm with asking you about "how did you know to watch the Denver games"...now, go **** yourself clown.

Ugh, you are not impressing anyone with the attitude so can this notion that you are superior to everyone here...because you surely come off that way...and you surely havent supported it with your posting.

I know you think everyone can learn from you amazing Football mind and thats why you are here, to teach us idiot Jets fans that know nothing, but maybe, just maybe if you start to be a bit more objective, you can learn a thing or two yourself. That is if your impressive Football Encyclopedia of a brain has any capacity left to add some knowledge.

Ugh, you are not impressing anyone with the attitude so can this notion that you are superior to everyone here...because you surely come off that way...and you surely havent supported it with your posting.

I know you think everyone can learn from you amazing Football mind and thats why you are here, to teach us idiot Jets fans that know nothing, but maybe, just maybe if you start to be a bit more objective, you can learn a thing or two yourself. That is if your impressive Football Encyclopedia of a brain has any capacity left to add some knowledge.

Not that I care about this cute little internet chest thumping contest here, but Jiffy, just wondering....do you ALWAYS play the "attitude, arrogant, superior, blah, blah, blah" card? Seems lazy - and I never figured you to be the lazy sort - galavanting all over south america chasing waves and all. Furthermore, that condescneding pitch in your writing, and your holier than thou preaching is a bit arrogant of you, no?

LOL!

Not that I care about this cute little internet chest thumping contest here, but Jiffy, just wondering....do you ALWAYS play the "attitude, arrogant, superior, blah, blah, blah" card? Seems lazy - and I never figured you to be the lazy sort - galavanting all over south america chasing waves and all. Furthermore, that condescneding pitch in your writing, and your holier than thou preaching is a bit arrogant of you, no?

LOL!

Someone is stirring **** this morning.

How about that Tom Brady contract situation?

LOL!

Garby, you are one of few that feel this way...for some reason I rub you the wrong way...but you can often find me admitting to not knowing something, learning something and being just fine with being corrected.

It actually happened the other day regarding the Revis contract situation. I got something back wards, someone corrected me, and I thanked them. Dont know why I give you that impression, but I dont know everything about the game or the Jets for that matter and that is exactly why I post here.

You on the other hand, are self admittedly on a "High Horse" so it should be no wonder why I pull that card on you and guys like JohnsonGM (yes, he actually calls himself GM).

The only thing Im arrogant about is my ravishing good looks, great physique, incredible sense of humor and overall coolness.

Garby, you are one of few that feel this way...

I actually agree with her. Not only is it lazy to play the arrogant/superior/whatever card here, it's crying wolf. What are you going to do the next time you're on the wrong end of an argument with somebody who isn't retarded?

Garby, you are one of few that feel this way...for some reason I rub you the wrong way...but you can often find me admitting to not knowing something, learning something and being just fine with being corrected.

It actually happened the other day regarding the Revis contract situation. I got something back wards, someone corrected me, and I thanked them. Dont know why I give you that impression, but I dont know everything about the game or the Jets for that matter and that is exactly why I post here.

You on the other hand, are self admittedly on a "High Horse" so it should be no wonder why I pull that card on you and guys like JohnsonGM (yes, he actually calls himself GM).

The only thing Im arrogant about is my ravishing good looks, great physique, incredible sense of humor and overall coolness.

Do we still have POTW awards? This is a classic...:rim:

I actually agree with her. Not only is it lazy to play the arrogant/superior/whatever card here, it's crying wolf. What are you going to do the next time you're on the wrong end of an argument with somebody who isn't retarded?

I don't know...maybe beat the living snot out of them for starters.

Coming from you this is flattering if you really agree with her...and I'm not above being on the wrong end of an argument. I've eaten crow many times on these sites and I'm sure I'll do it again.

No. And the fact that no one but you is coming to his defense backs me up.

The dude makes no legitimate points whatsoever. The only thread he's started is a total troll thread.

Hardcore is a good dude, CJ has a hell of a sense of humor, Garb is fun to talk smack with, Gainzo and Alk are good posters who know their stuff.

GMJohnson? Worthless troll.

What about me :confused:

The phags are toast, even their owner can see the writing on the wall. He's getting ready to dump Parcells and company. Normally I don't agree w/PFT but their read is correct. Set the bar high and hold these clowns accountable when they have a 6 win season.

Jets will DOMINATE this year against the Phags, ass kicking of biblical proportions. We may see another 62-7 like game, heck we may see 2 of them. Dominate from the opening KO to the final second.

Parcells will walk and the Phag's will have Carl Peterson - it doesn't get any better. Unless he hires Herm as the next HC of the FL Phags.

lol

What I mean by depth is quality back ups who can come in for a starter without a major drop in talent/production level. My eyes tell me youre lacking depth at QB, RB, TE, DE, ILB, and OL. Im sure you'd disagree, but hey, nothing wrong with that. And Leon Washington was traded to Seattle.

knew what you meant, and thats why I displayed the talent that you saw in front of you. Every team will have talent/production drop with their back-ups. Thats why they're back ups. What I was pointing out is that our back ups are pretty talented. Nothing that I would be afraid of outside of TE

"Few" is a relative, I guess. Is ten posters, that I know of, few? I guess so...considering the volume of posters.

get%20off%20your%20high%20horse.JPG

June, 9, 2010 By Tim Graham

DAVIE, Fla. --

Chad Henne was diplomatic when delivering his first public response to Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross' bold suggestion Henne could be the greatest quarterback in franchise history.

Dan Marino? Bob Griese? Earl Morrall?

"It's a great compliment from the owner," Henne said after Wednesday morning's voluntary workout. "But there's so much work for me to be done. I haven't done anything yet. I just need to keep improving each and every day and be a leader on this team."

This is Henne's first NFL season as the established starter. He took over in Week 3 last year, when Chad Pennington suffered a serious shoulder injury.

Henne has started 13 NFL games. He has thrown 12 touchdown passes and 14 interceptions.

That's what made Ross' comments so fascinating. As much as New York Jets coach Rex Ryan is known for being a blowhard about his team, he hasn't compared Mark Sanchez to Joe Namath -- or even Richard Todd.

"Any nice comments from our owner is always good," Henne said. "But it's not just one person. It's a team out there. As a team, we've got to jell together."

Dolphins players were available to reporters for the first time since Ross' comments, which included a prediction they would play in the Super Bowl.

"Deep down inside, you always have to have the Super Bowl as your goal," receiver Greg Camarillo said. "You never say 'We can win 10 games.' You have to go in with the attitude you can win all of them."

Dolphins receiver Brandon Marshall had no problem with Ross' declarations.

"It makes me work harder," Marshall said. "I love it. More owners should be like that.

"You want to make plays for owners like that and front offices like that."

"Few" is a relative, I guess. Is ten posters, that I know of, few? I guess so...considering the volume of posters.

get%20off%20your%20high%20horse.JPG

Do you and these 10 posters PM each other back and forth commenting of my arrogance...or maybe you set up a chat room where the 10 of you can complain about how I act like a know it all.

:roll:

Do you and these 10 posters PM each other back and forth commenting of my arrogance...or maybe you set up a chat room where the 10 of you can complain about how I act like a know it all.

:roll:

We "tweet" about you on Twitter all the time. You are the #1 issues on our minds. You are a trending topic on Twitter. I hear Justin Bieber is shaking in his little boots.

June, 9, 2010 By Tim Graham

DAVIE, Fla. --

Chad Henne was diplomatic when delivering his first public response to Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross' bold suggestion Henne could be the greatest quarterback in franchise history.

Dan Marino? Bob Griese? Earl Morrall?

"It's a great compliment from the owner," Henne said after Wednesday morning's voluntary workout. "But there's so much work for me to be done. I haven't done anything yet. I just need to keep improving each and every day and be a leader on this team."

This is Henne's first NFL season as the established starter. He took over in Week 3 last year, when Chad Pennington suffered a serious shoulder injury.

Henne has started 13 NFL games. He has thrown 12 touchdown passes and 14 interceptions.

That's what made Ross' comments so fascinating. As much as New York Jets coach Rex Ryan is known for being a blowhard about his team, he hasn't compared Mark Sanchez to Joe Namath -- or even Richard Todd.

"Any nice comments from our owner is always good," Henne said. "But it's not just one person. It's a team out there. As a team, we've got to jell together."

Dolphins players were available to reporters for the first time since Ross' comments, which included a prediction they would play in the Super Bowl.

"Deep down inside, you always have to have the Super Bowl as your goal," receiver Greg Camarillo said. "You never say 'We can win 10 games.' You have to go in with the attitude you can win all of them."

Dolphins receiver Brandon Marshall had no problem with Ross' declarations.

"It makes me work harder," Marshall said. "I love it. More owners should be like that.

"You want to make plays for owners like that and front offices like that."

Big mistake by Ross if you ask me. It's one thing to call out your team...it's another thing to call out your QB who really has done nothing....nothing at all.

We "tweet" about you on Twitter all the time. You are the #1 issues on our minds. You are a trending topic on Twitter. I hear Justin Bieber is shaking in his little boots.

Who's we? And I'd like to see these tweets.

Whatever dude, most of the guys Ive spoken with here are more interested in making insults and one liners than in having an actual conversation. Which is cool, I can dish it out and I can take it. It would be nice to be able to talk football for a change, hopefully it'll happen at some point. As for being objective, what post was I not objective in? I dont utter a word without facts or references to back it up. What I wont do, is kow tow to a Jet fan, or any other fan, or apologize for having an opinion other than "the Jets are winning the Super Bowl and Miami sucks". If someone disagrees w/ me, fine, dont like what I have to say, yawn. Prove me wrong then. Instead, its troll this and that, panties in a bunch, but rarely does anyone have anything of substance to say. Im here to talk football, exchange opinions, get info on the Jets, etc, but Im not here looking for anyone's approval.

Big mistake by Ross if you ask me. It's one thing to call out your team...it's another thing to call out your QB who really has done nothing....nothing at all.

Ross was trying to make a few headlines while his alma mater was naming their football field after him. It worked. Other than that, this is one of those things that absolutely no one will remember or care about by the time August rolls around. Kinda like Sanchez saying he'd be going back to the White House next year (winning the Super Bowl). Ho hum IMO.

Who's we? And I'd like to see these tweets.

I'd say join Twitter, but Max would get pissed.

"We" are a group of ten and growing. We may be small (relative) in numbers, but we are loud and think we know everything. Dangerous combo.

LOL!

Ross was trying to make a few headlines while his alma mater was naming their football field after him. It worked. Other than that, this is one of those things that absolutely no one will remember or care about by the time August rolls around. Kinda like Sanchez saying he'd be going back to the White House next year (winning the Super Bowl). Ho hum IMO.

see, here is the problem...you start off the post with an honest opinion about what your owner says but you can't stay on topic as you say you do ( Im here to talk football, exchange opinions, get info on the Jets, etc,). Instead there is the Sanchez zing at the end. Personaly, have fun, but that is why you get the responses you get.

see, here is the problem...you start off the post with an honest opinion about what your owner says but you can't stay on topic as you say you do ( Im here to talk football, exchange opinions, get info on the Jets, etc,). Instead there is the Sanchez zing at the end. Personaly, have fun, but that is why you get the responses you get.

There's no Zing. Im comparing two statements, one by a Fin, one by a Jet, and Im saying that neither one of them matter. I dont see how thats so hard to understand. Its like youre chomping at the bit to find something to take offense to. Calm down man.

Archived