Jets vs. Dolphags

JustInFudge

Seriously dude. It wasnt funny the first time. It wont be funny the next time either. I wasnwondering why everyone pretty much ignores you. Im starting to think you have a serious mental issue. You havent added a single thing toi the thread, youre like a little girl begging for attention. Gotta go back to ignoring you pronto.

Pot, meet kettle. :rolleyes:

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seriously dude. It wasnt funny the first time. It wont be funny the next time either. I wasnwondering why everyone pretty much ignores you. Im starting to think you have a serious mental issue. You havent added a single thing toi the thread, youre like a little girl begging for attention. Gotta go back to ignoring you pronto.

My rep disagrees with your assessment. People love it when I make you look like a fool.

LOL...you are probably true. Its not that, it this GMdouchebag guy. He's ridiculous. At least you and the other resident trolls can be objective and give credit when it due...but this guy is off the charts. I've actually never seen anything like it.

Cant believe I missed that doozy...he might be bipolar and doesnt remember or realize what he said an hour ago.

Not true, I've seen something exactly like it for. Let's rock some SAT analogies:

GMJohnson : Miami Dolphins :: LETSGOJETS : James Chadwick Pennington

Serious questions: were you alive the last time the Dolphins won the SuperBowl? Were you alive the last time the Dolphins got their ass handed to them in the Super Bowl by Joe Montana and Ronnie Lott?:Nuts:
He was not even alive the last time the dolphags won a playoff game!

Archived