PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

More flares go up, their light casting shadowsso that it looks like everything is moving around you. Pac is pinned to the ground, trspped in between the wrist blades of the third Predator.

CTM struggles with the second...and you can't shoot at either one. You heara souyndabove and see a pair of eyes flash in the shadows.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
More flares go up, their light casting shadowsso that it looks like everything is moving around you. Pac is pinned to the ground, trspped in between the wrist blades of the third Predator.

CTM struggles with the second...and you can't shoot at either one. You heara souyndabove and see a pair of eyes flash in the shadows.

oh wtf....

Can I ask you guys one favor? Strictly voluntary? "Mother" is not a swear word. I don't mind any of the others, but, if you want to be accommodating, I'd appreciate it. If not, I'll love ya anyway.

Of course its not... Thats why its not in asteriks when you say it

Mother mother mother

See? :)

Of course its not... Thats why its not in asteriks when you say it

Mother mother mother

See? :)

Not funny. :bag:

If Pac and CTM die then I think the next 3 pages will be I28 talking to himself

Very funny. :D

How you managed to hit both ends of the spectrum there, I will never know...

Repped :cheers:

Can I ask you guys one favor? Strictly voluntary? "Mother" is not a swear word. I don't mind any of the others, but, if you want to be accommodating, I'd appreciate it. If not, I'll love ya anyway.

Sorry Lilly. I will try and be a better Crusher in the future.

Red light shinesdown overa Predato holding Crusher up by his throat. ThePredator leans back and screams in defiance, giving Crush just enough time to rear back with his right hand.

The hit is so hard that you can hear the crunch as Crusher's fist meets the Predator's jaws.

Out of reflex, the Predator lets go of Crush, just as the flare burns out.

Branches snap and shatter as Crush plummets through the trees, landing in the clearing with an audible thump.

You rush forward, fearing the worst, but Crush jumps to his feet before you can even reach him. He shakes his fist, covered in yellow glowing alien blood, bellowing like a bull!

"MOTHERF***ER! COME AND GET SOME MORE!"

A PREDATOR HAS ATTACKED, AND FAILED TO KILL CRUSHER

Shock turns to fierce pride, turns to dismay as you hear CTM gurgle behind you...

Best a mother is a wonderful thing scene ever. Oh yes.

No idiot. Its the imprint from my left butt cheek.

Who lands on only one cheek? You have a talented butt, my friend.

I didn't single you out, hon. It's the one word my boys got their mouths washed out for. (Only when it's attached to the one that follows it, of course.) I found it disrespectful considering it was my "name."

Feel free to use it, if y'all want. I'll love ya, like I said. I'm just finally brave enough here to ask the favor. That's all.

I didn't single you out, hon. It's the one word my boys got their mouths washed out for. (Only when it's attached to the one that follows it, of course.) I found it disrespectful considering it was my "name."

Feel free to use it, if y'all want. I'll love ya, like I said. I'm just finally brave enough here to ask the favor. That's all.

Hahahaha.... so its all good if your kids say ****, ****, dick, *******, *****, ****, ****, bitch, dooshbag, etc.

But not mother effer?

Hahaha... oh man.

What about Lilly****er" Is that bad too? Just trying to get familiar with the limits. by the way Crusher Feeder is fine with me in case anyone is wondering.

What about Lilly****er" Is that bad too? Just trying to get familiar with the limits. by the way Crusher Feeder is fine with me in case anyone is wondering.

Is a Crusher Feeder the same as a Penis Haver?

Well.......... there was one other word, come to think of it.....

If we're thinking of the same word, that one's my daughter's favorite. Yes, that one.

I'll let you know when I get back from Phoenix if I'll let you call me "Lily****er."

Hahahaha.... so its all good if your kids say ****, ****, dick, *******, *****, ****, ****, bitch, dooshbag, etc.

But not mother effer?

Hahaha... oh man.

Yep. That's about right. They can disrespect the human race to their heart's content but not me.

And then when they got too big for the soap, I just started TMIing them. THAT worked! ;-)

If we're thinking of the same word, that one's my daughter's favorite. Yes, that one.

I'll let you know when I get back from Phoenix if I'll let you call me "Lily****er."

Congrats, Slats! You have now joined the club of men who have made me blush. :oops:

And the word begins with a c.

Is a Crusher Feeder the same as a Penis Haver?

Wow, thats horrible. Never knew a lack of apposable thumbs would make you void of a funny bone as well. Hey you always have your ability to annoy the fuuck out of people, and dammit, thats something right their.

Wow, thats horrible. Never knew a lack of apposable thumbs would make you void of a funny bone as well. Hey you always have your ability to annoy the fuuck out of people, and dammit, thats something right their.

Monkeys have opposable thumbs.

fail_monkey_slap.jpg

Archived