Blackout

Steelers Week 1-6 Schedule

vs. Falcons

@ Titans

@ Buccaneers

vs. Ravens

BYE

vs. Browns

Not a particularly daunting schedule, especially when you factor the bye in there. Charlie Batch can hold his own. I'll say the Steelers start out 3-2 and remain very much in the hunt when Roethlisberger makes it back.

vs. Falcons

@ Titans

@ Buccaneers

vs. Ravens

BYE

vs. Browns

Not a particularly daunting schedule, especially when you factor the bye in there. Charlie Batch can hold his own. I'll say the Steelers start out 3-2 and remain very much in the hunt when Roethlisberger makes it back.[/quote

The talk is Brunell coming to the Jets...what about the Steelers until Roethliberger comes back?

Night Stalker, the Steelers have Dennis Dixon who wasn't horrible in his only start last year. They also signed Byron Leftwich who is expected to be the opening day starter. I think both of those guys are better than the ancient Brunell anyway.

vs. Falcons

@ Titans

@ Buccaneers

vs. Ravens

BYE

vs. Browns

Not a particularly daunting schedule, especially when you factor the bye in there. Charlie Batch can hold his own. I'll say the Steelers start out 3-2 and remain very much in the hunt when Roethlisberger makes it back.

If he remains suspended for 6 games it is 6 games, not 6 weeks. He would miss the Week 7 game as well.

Highly doubt Handoffburger's suspension lasts 6 games anyway. Sooner or later it will be reduced to 4.

Byron Leftwich will start all 4 of those games and they'll go 2-2.

If he remains suspended for 6 games it is 6 games, not 6 weeks. He would miss the Week 7 game as well.

Highly doubt Handoffburger's suspension lasts 6 games anyway. Sooner or later it will be reduced to 4.

Byron Leftwich will start all 4 of those games and they'll go 2-2.

Sorry, who are you again?

vs. Falcons

@ Titans

@ Buccaneers

vs. Ravens

BYE

vs. Browns

Steelers probably go 3-2 even with Batch at QB. Bucs and Browns are automatic Ws and they can probably get a W out of either TItans or Falcons.

Steelers probably go 3-2 even with Batch at QB. Bucs and Browns are automatic Ws and they can probably get a W out of either TItans or Falcons.

Umm, not for nothin', but Rapistberger started a game they lost to the Browns last year. The Steelers aren't a great team by any stretch of the imagination right now.

They're pretty good. That's about it.

... unfortunately it's the fin's in week 7 ... don't like them getting pitt without ben in there ...

http://www.steelers.com/schedule-and-events/season-schedule.html

Sunday, October 24, 2010, 1:00PM EDT

Sun, 10/24 at 1:00 PM EDT

Oct. 24 at Miami Dolphins at Dolphins

l_j_r

... unfortunately it's the fin's in week 7 ... don't like them getting pitt without ben in there ...

http://www.steelers.com/schedule-and-events/season-schedule.html

Sunday, October 24, 2010, 1:00PM EDT

Sun, 10/24 at 1:00 PM EDT

Oct. 24 at Miami Dolphins at Dolphins

l_j_r

I'd like it even less if it was Ben's first game BACK. Maybe the Steelers will be comfortable with Batch/Leftwich by week 7. Or, maybe Ben only get 4 games.

Umm, not for nothin', but Rapistberger started a game they lost to the Browns last year. The Steelers aren't a great team by any stretch of the imagination right now.

They're pretty good. That's about it.

That game was a fluke. The Browns are going to be even worse next year than they were last season. Shaun Rogers will likely be suspended and not like Anderson and Quinn were good last year but Delhomme is putrid.

Archived