What, not Vontae Davis?

Jetfan13

You see? There you go again, assuming Brandon Marshall is the type of player he clearly is not.

LOL what would B Marsh's stat line have to look liek in your eyes for him to have had a successful game aginst Revis? I could honestly see something like 5 receptions 49 yards and 1td...i would consider that a good game against revis

LOL what would B Marsh's stat line have to look liek in your eyes for him to have had a successful game aginst Revis? I could honestly see something like 5 receptions 49 yards and 1td...i would consider that a good game against revis

It's a good thing you have low expectations. ;)

It's a good thing you have low expectations. ;)

Well last season he shutdown the top WR's in the nfl. While i think he is clearly the best CB in the league i can't see him duplicating that insane season again. Soi think 5 catches for 50 yards and TD is pretty good stat line against Revis compared to some of the awful numbers put up against him last year.

Please, we all know he's a thug, but his 3 years of 100 catch 1,000 yard seasons speak for itself. The guy's a bad ass and you know it.

LOL klecko you dismiss B Marsh like he's a nobody dude. I starting to believe your truly worried about him.

Not in the least. I got Revis, Cromartie and Wilson. Bring it.

The belief that Dolphins fans have that they just picked up Jerry Rice in his prime when they really got Art Monk with a lousy attitude and criminal tendancies is a constant source of amusement for me. :rl:

The belief that Dolphins fans have that they just picked up Jerry Rice in his prime when they really got Art Monk with a lousy attitude and criminal tendancies is a constant source of amusement for me. :rl:

i'm quite sure you would spin it the other way if the jets had acquired Marshall....he's easily a top 5 WR in football.

1 out of 3 aint bad.

Watch Cromartie do the Superman in my sig. It's hilarious.

i'm quite sure you would spin it the other way if the jets had acquired Marshall....he's easily a top 5 WR in football.

Santonio Holmes averages 16.3 YPC and Braylon Edwards averages 15.5. They've combined for 49 TDs the last four years. Brandon Marshall averages 12.3 YPC and has 25 TDs in the last four years. Oh and Jerricho Cotchery averages 12.9 YPC and has scored 16 TDs all by his lonesome the last four years with four different QBs throwing him the ball including Chad Pennington and Kellen Clemens.

We got all three of our receivers for less than the Dolphins paid for Brandon Marshall.

There is no spin required.

Santonio Holmes averages 16.3 YPC and Braylon Edwards averages 15.5. They've combined for 49 TDs the last four years. Brandon Marshall averages 12.3 YPC and has 25 TDs in the last four years. Oh and Jerricho Cotchery averages 12.9 YPC and has scored 16 TDs all by his lonesome the last four years with four different QBs throwing him the ball including Chad Pennington and Kellen Clemens.

We got all three of our receivers for less than the Dolphins paid for Brandon Marshall.

This is probably the best post I've seen you make since I joined here.

lolz

Nicely done.

Though d-fan4life started out being realistic, the thread got into a bit of a pissing match until this post. I rarely (if ever?) rep a post. But Klecko did good.

Archived