Jets Just Called Me Begging Me To Buy Season Tickets

idahojetsfan

Am I the only one who likes to park and tailgate as far from the stadium as possible? When a game ends and everyone leaves at once, the closer you are to the stadium the harder it is to get to the exits. You can sit in the parking lot, in traffic, for 30+ minutes.

I park far, tailgate, take 2 beers with me on the walk to the stadium and pound them both as fast as possible. Then when there is a max exodus, I get to my car and have a very short distance to go before I'm back on the highway.

Anyone?

Yeah, last year I was parking in the dirt lot across from Xanadu. I was able to get right out.

next time jets call any of you please ask what are best PSL seats available, lowest row, aisle, closest to highest priced section in the lower level in the 2.5k to 20K psls. AND please post it here. Jets may be calling to sell you the dredge of seats left or there may be great seats left. We need to know. Otherwise them calling you all the time does not mean much. They will call like crazy till they are all sold, how much is left to sell is the $64,000 question.

Man do I wish they had some LL row 1's left. Those are worth gold in the world of Stubhub!! A person could sell two games worth and use that money to make their PSL payment. As of last week, waiting list for the Gridiron Club Corner, Lower Touchdown Corner had some openings from people downgrading even on the home side. I am really hoping they sell out the stadium before the Ravens game. I guess as we get closer to Aug and the HBO Hard knocks special more fans will buy seats. I imagine they still won't sell out but if we get off to a great start more fans that were on the fence will cave in and buy the remaining PSL seats.

WTF THEY CALLED ME AGAIN

i shot them down again teling them i am quite fine watching the games from home

he was like well this is the first time where opening them to the public in 30 years

i wanted to be like screw you i am a student

That's it rule, hold out for a spot in the bushes baby!

Archived