Pettitte hurt, A-Rod hits No. 598 as Yankees top Rays

JetNation

How the red sox doing? :rl:

They just had a tough series with the Rangers and are struggling a bit as the injuries are finally catching up with them. Beckett and Buchholz will be back next weeks. V-Mart, who they're desperately missing, is coming along. Hermida should be back soon. Hopefully they can continue to tread water and stay within striking distance until they get healthy. If they can get out of this 10 game 10 day west coast road trip at 6-4 or 7-3, I'd consider it a success.

Thanks for your concern. I think you should be worried about them too since Candy Andy is out for over a month and AJ Burnout is a liar and a moron who just isn't very good as it is. Maybe with a hurt hand he'll stop acting like a 5 year old with the "pies".

They just had a tough series with the Rangers and are struggling a bit as the injuries are finally catching up with them. Beckett and Buchholz will be back next weeks. V-Mart, who they're desperately missing, is coming along. Hermida should be back soon. Hopefully they can continue to tread water and stay within striking distance until they get healthy. If they can get out of this 10 game 10 day west coast road trip at 6-4 or 7-3, I'd consider it a success.

Thanks for your concern. I think you should be worried about them too since Candy Andy is out for over a month and AJ Burnout is a liar and a moron who just isn't very good as it is. Maybe with a hurt hand he'll stop acting like a 5 year old with the "pies".

Worried?

Don't be so bitter cc, we only won 1 this decade. :rl:

Tread water and stay within striking distance? At this rate they will be in fourth place soon, battling with Baltimore, who beat up Texas in Texas recently btw, for the basement.

Would be a great relief if AJ Burnett got his head out of his ass long enough every 5th day to pitch 7 solid innings. If the bullpen spends the next month backing up Mitre or Gaudin in Pettitte's spot, the strain of cleaning up Burnett's once every 5th day messes are going to wear them out. Also would help if Joba could go back to 2007-8 time capsule and be that guy again instead of an ERA closer to 6 than 2.

Archived