Stadium Tour

Maxman

I can't believe you waited this long, weren't you a previous STH'r??

Since 1988.

I was waiting for Woody to admit he was wrong. We had a good meeting today, I felt like it was when George and Yogi got back together. A good first step.

A few thoughts:

1. If the Jets had 60,000 PSL holders they would pretty damn happy. The real # is just a fraction of that.

2. We never mean to say that you are the only fool in any post we direct at you. But please just take out of it that we do think you are a fool. :-P

3. The truth is this...Ecurb has some crazy good seats. I think he just became unbannable.

Your ass better not have touched my seats. :lol:

Since 1988.

I was waiting for Woody to admit he was wrong. We had a good meeting today, I felt like it was when George and Yogi got back together. A good first step.

Reconciliation between jetnation and jetsinsider could be next

Correct me if I am wrong, but don't the new stadium deals defer PSL payments until 2011? So, you pay for your seats - go to the games - then decide if it's worth the PSL at season's end.

No

So it is possible. :P

So it is possible. :P

Yep.

LOL!

I swore I heard something like that from someone who bought seats recently. Something about deferring PSL payments when you buy good seats....then again, I heard it from a Jets fan...so...........:P

Yep.

LOL!

I swore I heard something like that from someone who bought seats recently. Something about deferring PSL payments when you buy good seats....then again, I heard it from a Jets fan...so...........:P

Sales people will say anything to get you to buy. (Ecurb ;))

Guys will say anything too, I'm sure you heard you were some Jet's/little patsy fan's Gisele before. :P :p

Yep.

LOL!

Jets had a deal for prior season ticket holders nothing down, free parking and no payment till 11/2011. That expired.

Now they want 10% down and no payment till 11/2011. For LL EZ That is only $250 bucks down. I guess in November 2011 if Jets really stink you can just skip that psl payment and keep going till they cut off your seats.

Phil, I hope you took the $2.5K LLEZ seats. They're the best. I am in 104 which is just like 124 in the old place. Excellent. :yes:

MezzB for $2.5K wouldn't be bad either. Don't waste your money on $4K for MezzA now that MezzB and LLEZ are $2.5K.

Let me know where you are so we can add you to the rich people's club. You're close to becoming sophisticated and a real Jets fan once again. ;)

Jets had a deal for prior season ticket holders nothing down, free parking and no payment till 11/2011. That expired.

Now they want 10% down and no payment till 11/2011. For LL EZ That is only $250 bucks down. I guess in November 2011 if Jets really stink you can just skip that psl payment and keep going till they cut off your seats.

I really doubt it is that easy to walk away, unless you don't mind completely ruining your credit and/or risk having house/car/other assets repossessed.

I really doubt it is that easy to walk away, unless you don't mind completely ruining your credit and/or risk having house/car/other assets repossessed.

The Jets really should have done a credit check or at least asked for people's ss numbers. To be honest if somebody really wanted to walk away from paying they could. They don't ask for enough info to lock somebody in. I guess they either don't care or they figure they will sell the defaults to some other fan. In all, the Giants made the smartest move in regards to PSL sales. Put half down and the other half by March of 2011. I don't even want to begin to think how many seats would be left if the jets didn't let fans finance their seats for 5 to 15 years. I guess time will tell if the 2010 Jets PSL situation turns into a smaller version of the 08 and on housing situation.

Phil, I hope you took the $2.5K LLEZ seats. They're the best. I am in 104 which is just like 124 in the old place. Excellent. :yes:

MezzB for $2.5K wouldn't be bad either. Don't waste your money on $4K for MezzA now that MezzB and LLEZ are $2.5K.

Let me know where you are so we can add you to the rich people's club. You're close to becoming sophisticated and a real Jets fan once again. ;)

Joe I looked at 103. I ended up pulling the trigger on section 148. So we are close by. Maybe someday we can work towards having you post here again and restoring our BFF'ship.

:-P

That is why I hear some people are buying seats in the name of LLCs. :winking0001:

I am officially a proud PSL owner. Once I sat down with them I realize that Woody was just misunderstood, he seems like a great guy. :-P

Seriously though I am very happy that I waited. Got in a $2,500 section LL right next to what I still believe is a 5k section. I am going to taunt those people.

That is why I hear some people are buying seats in the name of LLCs. :winking0001:

That makes it a lot easier to walk away.

Although if you the only thing the LLC has ever done is bought Jets tickets, the Jets might be able to "pierce the corporate veil." Although I doubt it would be worth the legal expense, just keep the 10% or whatever has been paid and resell.

That makes it a lot easier to walk away.

Although if you the only thing the LLC has ever done is bought Jets tickets, the Jets might be able to "pierce the corporate veil." Although I doubt it would be worth the legal expense, just keep the 10% or whatever has been paid and resell.

Jet Nation LLC now has a credit line of $5,000 which will be paid back over 15 years. It is crazy because if credit reports were being run, a lot of people wouldn't qualify. I have to wonder what the default rate will be over the next few years.

Jet Nation LLC now has a credit line of $5,000 which will be paid back over 15 years. It is crazy because if credit reports were being run, a lot of people wouldn't qualify. I have to wonder what the default rate will be over the next few years.

Too many factors to know. As it will be dependant both on team success and the overall economy. If the economy sucks and the Jets accomplish something that has only been accomplished by the Bucs and Lions than very high default rate. If the economy is strong and the Jets get to the SB, then it will be very low.

As the Jets aren't really selling anything but an intangible option contract to buy their own product, it probably make sense to not bother with credit checks or worrying about sham LLCs being the purchasers.

If you default a min they get your deposit (plus any payments made) and then they can resell it. Odds are if they did real credit checks and didn't allow the phony LLCs they would be facing TV blackouts or the need to give away tickets like they did last year.

BUT......If you default it might or might not wind up on your credit report screwing up your ability to buy other stuff on credit in the future.

What row did you get Max, are you under cover or did you try and get close?

I'm curious as to what is open still since Manish reported there were only 2300 seats left.

Two things I learned today, if you are buying two seats it seems like Row 30 in the LL is the best you will do. Since you need to see the other side of the field I think row 20 or higher is the best bet anyhow.

If you are buying 3 seats....apparently there are openings. They still are not breaking them up because they know they will always have that single seat. I just don't know many people who buy in groups of 3.

Two things I learned today, if you are buying two seats it seems like Row 30 in the LL is the best you will do. Since you need to see the other side of the field I think row 20 or higher is the best bet anyhow.

If you are buying 3 seats....apparently there are openings. They still are not breaking them up because they know they will always have that single seat. I just don't know many people who buy in groups of 3.

Crusher?

Joe I looked at 103. I ended up pulling the trigger on section 148. So we are close by. Maybe someday we can work towards having you post here again and restoring our BFF'ship.

:-P

I would've taken 148 as well, as it is just like 104, just in the opposite corner. Good decision. I'll see you there with bells on.

We are both paying $2.5K a PSL and the people right next to us will be paying $5K.

I would've taken 148 as well, as it is just like 104, just in the opposite corner. Good decision. I'll see you there with bells on.

We are both paying $2.5K a PSL and the people right next to us will be paying $5K.

Joe will you actually be wearing bells? I ask because I want to alert the members from my religious group to be on the lookout for you, lol.

Signed,

The Dude That Used To Be A Good Dude

I am officially a proud PSL owner. Once I sat down with them I realize that Woody was just misunderstood, he seems like a great guy. :-P

Seriously though I am very happy that I waited. Got in a $2,500 section LL right next to what I still believe is a 5k section. I am going to taunt those people.

Sucker.

:D

i bought just 1. But of course i am a pariah.. :D

Joe will you actually be wearing bells? I ask because I want to alert the members from my religious group to be on the lookout for you, lol.

Signed,

The Dude That Used To Be A Good Dude

I'm not sure. I'll have my people contact your people.

Signed,

Pig ****er

Archived