Cute vid of Clowney and Santonio in Ghana

nj meadowlands

Clowney is in fact a very dedicated good citizen. Its always good to have guys like him on the team... regardless of whether or not he ever meets the expectations of the portion of the fan base that assumes every name on the roster must be a superstar.

Good for David Clowney and Santonio Holmes!

Clowney is a good guy, and smart for bringing Holmes with him.

I hope Clowney gets a chance to play during Holmes' suspension, and it would be nice if he earned a more regular spot.

great vid. I'll also quote from one of the youtube postings on that vid that I just read.

"good stuff. i bet the same media who brings up holmes, edwards and cromartie's off the field issues won't even mention this "

^^^real talk.

it doesn't take a media "bad news only" conspiracy to explain why they won't report what's going on in the life of a fringe NFL player. The dude has basically no meaningful production in real games. That's why no one talks about him.

Santonio to Ghana sure. Clowney should be spending all his time with the Jugs machine.

it doesn't take a media "bad news only" conspiracy to explain why they won't report what's going on in the life of a fringe NFL player. The dude has basically no meaningful production in real games. That's why no one talks about him.

Santonio to Ghana sure. Clowney should be spending all his time with the Jugs machine.

Bit, you say all the time about how the more you learn about the NFL, the less you like it? Well, something like this should be a reason to like the NFL.

Clowney may be a crappy receiver, but a week's extra work with the jugs machine won't change that. However, some of these kids probably won't ever forget this. And if you're saying its acceptable for Holmes to be there and not Clowney, Holmes wouldn't have been there if it hadn't been for Clowney.

I don't like Clowney's twitter posting habits, but this is something for which he shouldn't be hated on.

Archived