I expect big years from....

SenorGato

I don't know if Harris is better than Scott but I do know that Scott is one of the main reasons Harris looks so good. It's a lot easier for Harris to make plays when Scott is blowing up fullbacks and guards. I knew I was going to like Bart when he ruined Richie Incognito last year in a freaking preseason game.

I don't know if Harris is better than Scott but I do know that Scott is one of the main reasons Harris looks so good. It's a lot easier for Harris to make plays when Scott is blowing up fullbacks and guards. I knew I was going to like Bart when he ruined Richie Incognito last year in a freaking preseason game.

This. They are both really good, but they serve different purposes. Bart does the dirty work. Takes on blockers and creates lanes for Harris to do what he does best.

To say Harris isnt as good as Bart is irresponsible. They are both very good to great. Bart is clearly the leader of the D, but Harris is a scary force.

I will say this...Harris isnt the same player without Bart. Bart is the same player without Harris.

I will say this...Harris isnt the same player without Bart. Bart is the same player without Harris.

Bingo. Is it so wrong that two player COMPLEMENT each other? Do we have to argue who is better based on the fact that they have very different skill sets? We have the best ILB duo in the NFL, period. That's enough for me.

Harris isn't even the unquestioned absolute third-best linebacker on this squad.

Keller is a good one with the obvious caveat. I think Pool is gonna blow up. He was Cleveland's best defensive back by far and put up similar charting numbers in their awful defense to the ones Rhodes put up in ours. Plus everybody's been raving about his camp and Smith has gotten good enough that the fact that Pool's already ahead of him actually means something.

Wait. What? Which one of these guys is a linebacker? Keller? Aten, have we been been drinking again?

This. They are both really good, but they serve different purposes. Bart does the dirty work. Takes on blockers and creates lanes for Harris to do what he does best.

To say Harris isnt as good as Bart is irresponsible. They are both very good to great. Bart is clearly the leader of the D, but Harris is a scary force.

Actually I think you just gave Harris a huge compliment without realizing it.

Before playing with Harris, Scott played the same role he is playing now in the same defense with who playing Harris' positition? Ray freakin' Lewis, of the best MLB/ILBs in the history of the game.

If Scott is the same player now playing with Harris as he was when he played the same role next to Ray Lewis that speaks volumes as to just how good Harris really is without being flashy.

I think Pool is gonna blow up. He was Cleveland's best defensive back by far and put up similar charting numbers in their awful defense to the ones Rhodes put up in ours. Plus everybody's been raving about his camp and Smith has gotten good enough that the fact that Pool's already ahead of him actually means something.

Speaking of Smith I actually think he'll be a Pro Bowler on ST's this year.

Speaking of Smith I actually think he'll be a Pro Bowler on ST's this year.

I was surprised to find out Smith is the captain on ST...I guess I shouldn't be because when the other slightly less fat coach was around he was always getting praise for his ST play.

Archived