They Aren't Showing The Game Tonight By Me

RutgersJetFan

I am in South Florida currently. On the channel that the Jet game is supposed to be on, it says they're showing something called the "Jacksonville Jaguars vs Miami Dolphins" television show. I do not understand. This is ridiculous.

I guess what I'm trying to say is; who are the Miami Dolphins?

I am in South Florida currently. On the channel that the Jet game is supposed to be on, it says they're showing something called the "Jacksonville Jaguars vs Miami Dolphins" television show. I do not understand. This is ridiculous.

It's an overrated flag football team...try the link below.

http://atdhe.net/

Yep. Not showing it in Jax, obviously they are showing the Jags/Phags. So I going to the game. Figured I'd do a little scouting on the gay sharks.

Hopefully they are showing the Jets in the Bud Zone.

Yep. Not showing it in Jax, obviously they are showing the Jags/Phags. So I going to the game. Figured I'd do a little scouting on the gay sharks.

You better wear your Jets jersey!

This is what I don't understand. Who are these teams? Why are stations bothering to put anything on besides Rex?

You better wear your Jets jersey!

Dont do jersey's but I have a t-shirt that says this...

378992481v1_225x225_Front_padToSquare-true.jpg

This is what I don't understand. Who are these teams? Why are stations bothering to put anything on besides Rex?

Word.

I mean, you know you are good looking when dudes are calling your name.

The atdhe.net link works, but it makes you install 'vshare.tv' streaming software.

I missed the entire 1st qtr but apparently it was god awful performances so no big loss.

Spoke to soon. Saw the 2nd qtr OK. Then after the half, the stream went to crap with long time-outs. Obvious it was overloaded with requests.I kept getting "vhsare has reached its maximum amount of users, please try again later". This sux.

Archived