Has anyone see Conner run with the ball?

TheSage

We know he is tank and can block and bowl over defenders but has anyone seen him carry the ball?

The can can catch and he can run, but he's not a natural looking runner. He runs hard and falls forward, but he is not making many moves and seems to trip over guys who try to tackle him. His best case will be Christian Okoye, but I doubt he'll ever sniff being that good.

I know it's a Dolphin site, but it's a pretty good highlight reel:

http://www.miamidolphins.com/aquavision/video/john-connor-college-highlights

In his college career, he rushed the ball 54 times for 247 yards and 4 TDs. More than half of those attempts came in his senior year when he rushed for a 5.1 average. He can do it, but Tony Richardson only carried the football 7 times last year, so I don't know how many carried he'll see here. I'm more interested in the fact that he caught 25 passes for 193 yards and 4 more TDs in school. He should be a viable check down option in the base offense when Greene's in the backfield with him.

Fullback is a dying position as we used to know it, they seldom get to carry the ball, if they are in the game. I think TR had like 8/9 carries last year. But something tells me The Terminator is more than capable of punching it in, or picking up a valuable 1st down.

Ive been watching too much hard Knocks,-- I had a dirty dream about John Conner a couple of nights ago. I woke up totally grossed out but surprisingly aroused. I think I just found my new fav JET

Ive been watching too much hard Knocks,-- I had a dirty dream about John Conner a couple of nights ago. I woke up totally grossed out but surprisingly aroused. I think I just found my new fav JET

And I think HBO just found their next mini-series. Your story is way better than the Hard-On Knocks idea I proposed to them.

I think John Conner would be a butt ugly lesbian, but what do I know.

I am sure that there are a lot of guys on this site that would be glad to show up on your doorstep with a Conner jersey on... ;)

Archived