The OFFICIAL Kris Jenkins needs to grow up thread

FreeMarketChampion

Disagree its all about image and professionalism. I coached for years and always told my players to act accordingly cause you never know whos watching regardless if your on the field or off. Im guessing his sideline show was all for Hard Knocks.

Remember aec4? He's back! In pog form!

He was acting like a clown with facial expressions,hand gestures all directed at the crowd behind the JETS bench. Embarassing moments for a professional athlete. Many bash T.O or Ocho Cinco I put what KJ did last night right up there on the list.

Remember, he played a bunch of years in Carolina, and didn't leave there on the best terms.

How can you post so much from Iraq? Obviously you have volunteered for frontline battle duty! You brave patriot!!

How dare you. Just because he's not out there getting shot at shouldn't take away from the fact that he's in a deployed location away from family and friends protecting you....which is more than you've probably ever done in your life. You have no right, and that was wrong on so many levels.

While it was a positive to gain a win this evening, Jenkins' behavior on the sidelines is unacceptable! He reflects upon the organization, ownership, and fans with his loutish behavior. It was not even witty or funny nor did it make a point. Just going on and on turning his hat sideways and acting like an idiot while his teammates are PLAYING A GAME and perhaps even fighting for their professional careers.

As a true self-made man and highly successful business executive I learned early on the importance of conducting yourself with professionalism and dignity.

Shame on Jenkins and this coaching staff for disgracing the JETS on national television.

{*Memo to Jets Headquarters sent!*}

We should not say that one man's hour is worth another man's hour, but rather that one man during an hour is worth just as much as another man during an hour. Time is everything, man is nothing: he is at the most time's carcass.

How dare you. Just because he's not out there getting shot at shouldn't take away from the fact that he's in a deployed location away from family and friends protecting you....which is more than you've probably ever done in your life. You have no right, and that was wrong on so many levels.

Thank you!! Couldn't have said it better myself

Archived