GREEN JETS AND HAM

Morrissey

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see you again Eric. ;)

Likewise.

Don't think I can get down to Miami this year... Going with my Dad to Denver, and with grad school starting, I can't really afford multiple trips.

Some day we'll high 5 another Jets win in Landshark Popstar Stadium! :yes:

Likewise.

Don't think I can get down to Miami this year... Going with my Dad to Denver, and with grad school starting, I can't really afford multiple trips.

Some day we'll high 5 another Jets win in Landshark Popstar Stadium! :yes:

Absolutely Eric, good luck in grad school, I am sure you will do well.

Denver will be a nice change of scenery I would think.

JI Mass Exodus??

Do I detect a little insecurity here?

At least Max gave me a warm welcome.

No. No insecurity. Just asking which version this is. Want to make sure I dont lump all the new exodus-ers in with the last group. They really dirtied up the place.

Max is a whore. Im not. Has he given you the complimentary reach-around yet?

Nice to see that the lack of sense of humor on JI has spread to JN.

God damn! I put Electric Boogaloo in my post! How f#cking serious could I be????

How serious could I be in a thread making fun of Klecko as being the worst moderator ever? Please accept my token of apology for not making myself clear that I was JK'ING

panda-sex.jpg

PANDA ON PANDA

If 'getting played' = getting his a$$ tickled with a feather, then I do.

By whom, exactly? Stick Max in a ring with any of the other principals in question, and it's still two chimps fighting over an apple.

jokeoveryourhead.jpg

I do kinda look like that.

lol.. over you head wasn't the best expression.. Just didn't get the reference. When the last exodus occured, conspiracy nut borgo started a thread saying we were all playing Max and would be going back to JI and have a good laugh when done..

lol.. over you head wasn't the best expression.. Just didn't get the reference. When the last exodus occured, conspiracy nut borgo started a thread saying we were all playing Max and would be going back to JI and have a good laugh when done..

No harm done. There's a lot about Borgo I don't understand.

Archived