I feel so dirty...

Thor99

Wherever you go when you disappear for a couple of months. I figure that you're either hanging out with Tabor or hibernating.

I'm always here. we need that pic of the stay puff marshmallow man fighting bigfoot. where's Panzer when you need him?

I've never had a New England Patriot on my fantasy football teams.

Also, never won a fantasy football championship.

Ha! I try to avoid Patriots and Dolphags at all costs.

In one of the leagues I do every year, we have some type of competition for the top 3 spots. In 08, it was throwing a football at a bulls-eye. I won of course because I'm deadly accurate with a Football, and I drafted Tom Brady with my first overall pick because this league QB's out score RB/WR by hundreds of points and everyone drafts one early.

Worst team I ever drafted. Changed my name to Bulls-eye=Tom Brady. Won 2 games.

We had so much fun at the expense of the guy that drafted him in our bog money league. Although we all wanted him,

no one really wanted to draft his faggot a$$...

Its as if all the other 9 guys in the leagues were part of some comedy team or something the way our timing was with the jokes.

Hilarious..

But It makes every other game interesting.

If it's a money league who cares who you draft? You want to win, don't you? If you are going to let personal feelings get in the way, FF 'aint for you. I would be more than happy to draft the Jets defense in my league. Hope I do. I hate them - but they are going top help my team.

If it's a money league who cares who you draft? You want to win, don't you? If you are going to let personal feelings get in the way, FF 'aint for you. I would be more than happy to draft the Jets defense in my league. Hope I do. I hate them - but they are going top help my team.

I could just never bring my self into cheering for Tom Brady. If Brady or Moss have a big game that usually means they won. I'm definitely Jets first, fantasy takes a back seat to that. So to prevent conflict of interest, my fantasy might suffer.

That said, I was never in position to draft Brady or Moss and passed on them.

I could just never bring my self into cheering for Tom Brady. If Brady or Moss have a big game that usually means they won. I'm definitely Jets first, fantasy takes a back seat to that. So to prevent conflict of interest, my fantasy might suffer.

That said, I was never in position to draft Brady or Moss and passed on them.

I would never cheer for the Jets either...(unless you are playing the Colts or Steelers)...but this is fantasy football. A completely different mind set. I don't even pay attention to it while my Pats are playing.

Archived