Terrell Suggs on Rex

s dubb

I'd have no problem playing them in the playoffs.

We beat ourselves, they really did not look that impressive.

It's not like it was 24-0 after 1 or anything. :lol:

Agreed. They won by one point in a game where we had a hundred penalties. Give me a break. We didn't look good on offense by any means, but I'm not even that bent that we lost. We clean up the penalties and we'll be fine.

I'd have no problem playing them in the playoffs.

Do you really think the Ravens team we saw last night will be the same one later in the season? Nearly every team shows some signs of rust in week 1. When this team gets clicking on all cylinders, especially the passing game with its new faces (Boldin & Housh), they're going to be scary good.

Do you really think the Ravens team we saw last night will be the same one later in the season? Nearly every team shows some signs of rust in week 1. When this team gets clicking on all cylinders, especially the passing game with its new faces (Boldin & Housh), they're going to be scary good.

They had rust and the Jets didn't? Housh is no big deal. He's a waiver wire pickup. Their passing game wasn't their problem. They couldn't run for sh*t and they had no excuses there. There is only one reason that I worry about seeing them in the playoffs compared to last night - the game might not be in the Meadowlands.

They had rust and the Jets didn't? Housh is no big deal. He's a waiver wire pickup. Their passing game wasn't their problem. They couldn't run for sh*t and they had no excuses there. There is only one reason that I worry about seeing them in the playoffs compared to last night - the game might not be in the Meadowlands.

This!

Alright, I know we lost and all, but am I the only one who wouldn't mind playing this team in the playoffs? We had 14 ******* flags. I don't care who you play in this league, you'd ended in the loss column.

If we play them again, I would expect Revis to be on Boldin for the entire game. Ray Rice didn't do sh*t. It's Schotty.

Archived