Dolphins Overtake Jets as the #1 Defense.

crashingjet

Thanks Tex.

Yeah, it's a nice way to start the year. Even though it was Buffalo, they usually give us fits, especially in Buffalo. I gotta tell you though, Buffalo's defense looked pretty solid and, Edwards looked pretty bad, but not nearly as bad as another AFC East QB, that should remain nameless.

Obviously you did not watch the game.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kind of like having 2 road playoff wins to 0 total playoff wins thats all that matters right? I love watching 2 trolls stroke each other its like watching the Jersey Shore you can't help but stare at the trane wreck.

What does last year have to do with this year?

In case you missed it, both the Pats and Phins are 1-0 and the Jets are 0-1 (soon to be 0-2).

What does last year have to do with this year?

In case you missed it, both the Pats and Phins are 1-0 and the Jets are 0-1 (soon to be 0-2).

LOL at TX blowing smoke off his gun. dude, you havent skipped a beat! there is absolutely no rust on your posting skills at all!

:rl:

All I did was point out a fact.

"All I did was...." This is TX's go-to phrase to get out of any situation. I prefer "This is America!" But that's just me. I imagine this was TX as a kid:

Mom: Why did you break that window?

TX: All I did was throw the football, where it went after that was up to my receiver.

• 3 weeks later...

"All I did was...." This is TX's go-to phrase to get out of any situation. I prefer "This is America!" But that's just me. I imagine this was TX as a kid:

Mom: Why did you break that window?

TX: All I did was throw the football, where it went after that was up to my receiver.

That's quite a reach. I'm gonna guess TX has never thrown a ball hard enough to break a window :D

Archived