the humble quiet jets

Larz

I'm so sick and tired of the talk about the cocky loud mouth jets. about the "over-hyped" jets. I decided to make a list of jets who are humble and quiet

so here we go

D'Brick

Slausen

Mangold

Moore

Woody

Hunter

Turner

Ducasse

J-Co

T-rich

Terminator

Greene

Sanchez

Clemens

stetson man

Hartsock

Cumberland

Mulligan

Brad Smith

Pouha

Devito

Ellis

Thomas

Harris

Westerman

Gholston

Kroul

Laury

Cummings

Pace

Lowery

Cole

Coleman

Leonhard

Smith

Ihedigbo

Pool

Dixon

Folk

Weatherford

Purdum

so if you want to look ignorant and foolish and paint 41 men with the same brush, be my guest but I'm not falling for it

don't believe the "hype hype" ;)

show me one quote from him

one

Don't need to. A rookie that hasn't done sh*t, having a nickname that implies the rest of the league ought quiver in fear of him, is an example of the arrogance of the Jets. Not an example of being humble. Revis actually shut down some wr before getting an island named after himself. But a rook, its just pure arrogance.

Don't need to. A rookie that hasn't done sh*t, having a nickname that implies the rest of the league ought quiver in fear of him, is an example of the arrogance of the Jets. Not an example of being humble. Revis actually shut down some wr before getting an island named after himself. But a rook, its just pure arrogance.

he's had the name since high school

epic fail

His freaking name is John Connor! If you think the Jets were the first to call him Terminator you are giving them way too much credit.

You are using a rookie with the nickname "terminator" as an example of being humble?

Really? That's a stretch, even for you. Firstly, the OP was clearly stating players that are humble and quiet, which Connor definitely falls under. His nickname could be Jesus ******* Christ of Nazareth, but that doesn't make him cocky unless he appointed it to himself. Was this nickname self-given?? No. Thus, unless it's your contention that a nickname is a depiction of one's character and attitude, this is just a silly point.

face_palm.jpg

Archived