Gholston's play...

SenorGato

He did more in that game than he's done in the last two years. He was in the offense backfield several times and had that big tackle for a loss. Maybe he's finally beginning to get it.

It's either that or Rex is calling for him to do this in his gameplans. Either way I choose to remain optimistic on Ghoslton the Terrible.

Hes actully made some plays even on ST. He is getting in the backfield now at least. Nothing to get excited about but at least its past the embarressing point .

I think it is something to get excited about. He's producing. Forget the fact about him being such a high pick. The bottomline is that we have another player within the 45 that suits up that can make an impact. Thats big.

He's almost as good as some of the udfa's that are not getting playing time because he's so effing expensive. I so want him to be good. No, fair. Or at least decent. Mike Devito is 5 times the player Gholston is. And he was never drafted. Gholston, please do something big. Just once. Anything. Jets fans are dying to give you the benefit of the doubt.

I think it is something to get excited about. He's producing. Forget the fact about him being such a high pick. The bottomline is that we have another player within the 45 that suits up that can make an impact. Thats big.

Its definitely something to get excited over. He went from completely useless to somewhat useful. Its a pleasant surprise we should all welcome and embrace.

Bingo

I'm just loving the fact that he's being active and no inactive. It's nice to see him in games playing with some passion. After not playing so well the past few years I think he appreciates the game a lil bit more now. Hopefully he keeps getting better

Its definitely something to get excited over. He went from completely useless to somewhat useful. Its a pleasant surprise we should all welcome and embrace.

Kudos to the coaching staff for considering a different position that *might* fit his skillset. A team like the Lions would just let him suck at the job they picked him for.

Archived