So, who do you hate more?

DolfanTom

I've hated the Dolphans and their fans for as long as I've been a Jet fan (close to 30 yrs). It's mainly historical based.

I only started hating the Pats & their fans since the start of the 2004 season when the bandwagon Pat fans became entrenched and started believing they were smarter than everyone else simple because their team won 2 SBs at the time.

Up through the 2003 season the Pats were a great story. Then the team and their fans became a bunch of dicks.

This.

But at least I can handle the Patsies arrogance cuz they've done something. The Dolphags on the other hand, makes no sense cuz they stink like dead fish.

I hate the Patriots and the Boston area. I mean I hate them with a passion. However there is a different kind of hate I have for Miami and Dolphin fans. It's a burning sensation that starts off in the bottom of my stomach that usually triggers and fuels a very angry and violent rage. It's a different kind of hate, even to the point where I wish bodily harm on anyone one or anything wearing those faggy aqua and orange uni's.

Have a nice day!

The F&*%!@G Dolphins. Watching that homo crybaby Dan Marino run around and scream at his teammates like nothing was EVER his fault made me just as sick as watching him kill the Jets. Every time the Jets got the best of Marino it was a good day.

I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for the Jaguars for the sendoff they gave the ringless wonder.

Dolphin "fans" are the worst in football. Not another team in the league that regularly has to contend with 25-70% of their stadium being filled by the opposing teams fans. I can't say I blame them for not coming out to support that horrific excuse for a franchise but despite the fact that they haven't won a playoff game in forever, it's still their team but they just don't come out to watch.

Personally, I hate the Dolphins as a team more than the Pats (likely a function of being a little older), but your point about their respective fans is spot on...

Yeah, I'd say that's definitely true.

I've watched football, and been a Jet fan as long as I can remember, but I've only really been a 'big fan' for about the last 10 years. So the Patriots, for me, have been the more relevant rival.

I currently hate the Pats more...but the Phins trigger a long string of memories that have shaped and hardened my despisal of anything with a blowhole. Ask me on my deathbead and the answer will be Dolphins. From A.J. Duhe to Jason Taylor <_< to Strock/woodley and to Glen and Lyle Blackwood. Dan Marino. Duper/Clayton. Fake Spike. Mud Bowl. Don Shula. Teal! Sons a bitches.

Archived