SoFla's Psychic Prediction; Jets Vs Fins

SoFlaJets

Now some of you guys know my psychic abilities have been spot on lately. I posted a thread last month when I saw a big screen TV drop down in front of my face while smoking a cigarette outside. That night I saw Darrelle Revis on the Jets' sidelines in his white uniform getting ready for the Ravens game, I even predicted the exact date that he would sign. On September the 5th at 11:45 PM he did-on the EXACT day I predicted. Last week around 1:30 in the morning a strange calm came over me and I came right here to Jet Nation and declared that the Jets would beat the Pats-I was right again. An hour or so ago that same calmness came over me again when a sign I asked for to tell me if the Jets would win happened. I came up with the score that we would beat Miami by-I see us getting 22 or 23 points and Miami 11 or 12-I think it'll be 23-12 Jets.

Now some of you guys know my psychic abilities have been spot on lately. I posted a thread last month when I saw a big screen TV drop down in front of my face while smoking a cigarette outside. That night I saw Darrelle Revis on the Jets' sidelines in his white uniform getting ready for the Ravens game, I even predicted the exact date that he would sign. On September the 5th at 11:45 PM he did-on the EXACT day I predicted. Last week around 1:30 in the morning a strange calm came over me and I came right here to Jet Nation and declared that the Jets would beat the Pats-I was right again. An hour or so ago that same calmness came over me again when a sign I asked for to tell me if the Jets would win happened. I came up with the score that we would beat Miami by-I see us getting 22 or 23 points and Miami 11 or 12-I think it'll be 23-12 Jets.

I was waiting for this. :D

I was waiting for this. :D

hey Kyle check out my thread over in the lounge. I found some old band recordings that were kind of lost and I posted two songs from my website. Also, if you're on Facebook you can watch a video of me and my son from yesterday doing the Bee Gees' To Love Somebody

psychic or psycho??lol.i guess we will find out tonight

My psychic ability prediction sucks so i will go with yours. Last week was spot on, "thats thinking with your dipstick Jimmy!!!"

My psychic ability prediction sucks so i will go with yours. Last week was spot on, "thats thinking with your dipstick Jimmy!!!"

hey Crush if you get a chance sometime check out some of these old band recordings of my originals that I posted...

'I Can't Wait For The Night'; http://www.jimdibatt.../music-287.html

'Catch Myself (Before I Fall)'; http://www.jimdibatt.../music-288.html

'Everything That U Need'; http://www.jimdibatt.../music-289.html

I don't believe in psychics but I'll make an exception! GO JETS!

to be honest the score has nothing to do with the psychic phenomenon-it's just a guess...the 'feeling" of knowing whether the Jets are going to win or lose comes over me in either a sense of foreboding like The Ravens game or a sense of calm confidence like the last 2 weeks

Archived