Rex PWNS Reporter

RutgersJetFan

Many were hoping that the Jets and their arrogant boss, Rex Ryan, would fall flat this season after an offseason of unprecedented self-promotion. No such luck. The Jets took a key division battle on the road, giving the Dolphins their first loss and forging an effective half-game lead in the competitive AFC East. Quarterback Mark Sanchez was poised and efficient, tossing three touchdown passes, working the sidelines to perfection and bravely facing down the Dolphins blitz. He has yet to throw an interception this season. Braylon Edwards emerged from the DUI doghouse to catch two of Sanchez’ passes for 87 yards, including a 67-yard touchdown. And the attitude? Still there. When a reported mentioned to Ryan that the Dolphins did what they wanted through the air — Chad Henne passed for 363 yards — Ryan snarled, “Yeah. Except score when it counted.”

POW

oh man i remember seeing that on sny, I was cracking up. That was the verbal equivalent of what he did to those fins fans at that mma fight a few months ago lol.

yea who WAS that reporter anyway? He was a dick-even the tone of his voice when he was asked questions-he was all confrontational-we practically cheered when Rex gave it to him on SNY

Thanks SFJ. Sucks, it's always awesome to see that.

yup-I'll tell you every day I go to the team's site to watch Rex's daily press conferences-it's one of the highlights of my day. Look at the Giants in disarray, who would you rather have as our HC Rex or Coughlin? yea me too...

Archived