**** Official New York Jets vs Minnesota Vikings Game Thread ****

war ensemble

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not going to bother reading backward into this thread... if anyone is trying to make the case that Sanchez is playing poorly, they are ******* retarded. Dropped passes and non-PI calls are the only thing keeping this game in reach for der weinerfavre.

I'm not going to bother reading backward into this thread... if anyone is trying to make the case that Sanchez is playing poorly, they are ******* retarded. Dropped passes and non-PI calls are the only thing keeping this game in reach for der weinerfavre.

Sanchez did have a bit of a rough start. But those last couple of drives have been all on the receivers. It seems like the worse the weather got, the better Sanchez was playing, which is pretty damn cool. I am SERIOUSLY disappointed with the performance of this "All Star" cast of receivers their first time all out there together.

+1

Archived