JI posting crap about JN: MERGED

SouthernJet

You know what's funny? I just looked at the user list and there are only 9 registered users logged onto the forum right now and 12 guests.

Never seen that many guests here at any one time. I wonder where all of these guests are from and which thread they're reading?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now there are 17 members and 16 guests. At least the odds are in our favor.

And why do all the guests say TOMSHANE???? Damn him. :mrgreen:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BZ,

Does that mean to be respected like you when everytime you post you are wiping Hermy's a**?

#-o

Sharing an opinion that others don't agree with is one thing, but just being a general ass over and over again on an opposing team's message board is another.

When you comprehend the difference, it will help.

BZ

Guys...I know everybody dislikes JI and certain people there...but I don't think it's called for to call Limolady names or call her fat. sh*t im damn near 230 pounds...I know max is a fat bastard.

Please don't fight a dirty fight and call people names.

You want to piss JI off? Go out and promote this sh*t out JetNation.com. Tell your friends ,your net buddies and any strippers you might know( GOB likes loose women).

Please sling mud with class :wink:

the funny thing about limo and her sucking up to sooth and ratting people out is that sean cant stand her. Ive heard plenty of stuff back in the day about what kind of jerk he thinks she is.

limo plays it off like she is high society....snowhaus, road trips, but she is a big time moocher. Not much riches a 39k a year salary will get ya.

I remember at a miami game 2 years ago, the big joke going was that sue didnt have $$ for a hotel room and she was bombarding seans cell asking if she can crash with him. yea right, a married man wants to share his room with sue lol

the funny thing about limo and her sucking up to sooth and ratting people out is that sean cant stand her. Ive heard plenty of stuff back in the day about what kind of jerk he thinks she is.

limo plays it off like she is high society....snowhaus, road trips, but she is a big time moocher. Not much riches a 39k a year salary will get ya.

I remember at a miami game 2 years ago, the big joke going was that sue didnt have $$ for a hotel room and she was bombarding seans cell asking if she can crash with him. yea right, a married man wants to share his room with sue lol

Damn...No name calling?...No penality on the play...2nd down!

Elvis:

I deleted that picture. We went over this before. Limo hates this board, she blasts the "Admins" here but photos like that are not cool.

Despite what you read on other boards, we don't want that stuff here.

I you have any questions on this just PM me.

Guys lets take the high road here and not bring up other people and any personal affairs -lets get back to talking about football and other sports and everyday subjects. there really is no need to bring any personal matters and feelings out here

Sorry Max for this if I am out of line

Frank

and lets not forget about how limo the fancy a$$ couldnt afford car insurance in her own name, so she registered her buggy through fran and left her with parking tickets.

is that true? if so, that sheds some light-- i had a little back-and-forth in a stadium thread w/ limo a while back, next thing i'm getting PMs with ammo (digs) from JG-- nasty stuff, i didn't use it, but i was wondering why she disliked her so much, i figured they were friends like most of the ladies were at the time... i have to say, i really disliked limo's online persona, but if this stuff is true i feel a little sad for her, seems like she's doing some dot-compensating.

is that true? if so, that sheds some light-- i had a little back-and-forth in a stadium thread w/ limo a while back, next thing i'm getting PMs with ammo (digs) from JG-- nasty stuff, i didn't use it, but i was wondering why she disliked her so much, i figured they were friends like most of the ladies were at the time... i have to say, i really disliked limo's online persona, but if this stuff is true i feel a little sad for her, seems like she's doing some dot-compensating.

I also got the same Pm's from JetGirl. So I know you are telling the truth Isired.

I also got the same Pm's from JetGirl. So I know you are telling the truth Isired.

well i'd have to be pretty pathetic to lie about something like that on a MB... but it seems she had a legit axe to grind if the insurance story is true. and we all know dickie is a beacon of truth and light ;)

Elvis:

I deleted that picture. We went over this before. Limo hates this board, she blasts the "Admins" here but photos like that are not cool.

Despite what you read on other boards, we don't want that stuff here.

I you have any questions on this just PM me.

You said not to bash her because she wasn't here to defend herself. I didn't say a word, just posted a funny pic. Its not like I wrote "Sue" on the cake or anything........

:usel:

we all know dickie is a beacon of truth and light ;)

Kotite is the MAN!

I've heard from several respected posters both here and at JI about Limo.

It baffles me how no one can stand her, yet refuse to allow anyone to bash her.

I don't get it...She must have some pretty good dirt on many of you....

Kotite is the MAN!!!

I've heard from several respected posters both here and at JI about Limo.

It's like Kicking a 3 yr olds ass ...I mean we all know I can kick every 3 yr olds ass in the world...EVERY SINGLE ONE....Yet not going around kicking little kids asses makes me a better man in the eyes of society and the law.

Unless that little mother****er wants some of this!! You hear that you little Dora the Explorer lover?? You want beef with me? Write you name in crayon and mail your address to me...ill be whoppin that ass in no time.

It's like Kicking a 3 yr olds a$$ ...I mean we all know I can kick every 3 yr olds a$$ in the world...EVERY SINGLE ONE....Yet not going around kicking little kids asses makes me a better man in the eyes of society and the law.

Unless that little MotherF****r wants some of this!! You hear that you little Dora the Explorer lover?? You want beef with me? Write you name in crayon and mail your address to me...ill be whoppin that a$$ in no time.

Smizz, WTF was all that?

:shock::shock::shock:

It's like Kicking a 3 yr olds a$$ ...I mean we all know I can kick every 3 yr olds a$$ in the world...EVERY SINGLE ONE....Yet not going around kicking little kids asses makes me a better man in the eyes of society and the law.

Unless that little MotherF****r wants some of this!! You hear that you little Dora the Explorer lover?? You want beef with me? Write you name in crayon and mail your address to me...ill be whoppin that a$$ in no time.

Sorry, can't relate. Just got my ass kicked by a three year old. Kid sucker punched me...there was nothing I could do........

It is not about dirt. And honestly she is having a lot of fun with the whole Tom leaving thing. This site is imploding, blah blah blah.

At the end of the day, I just don't want to trash anyone like that. Even someone that lies about why they were banned here.

It is not about dirt. And honestly she is having a lot of fun with the whole Tom leaving thing. This site is imploding, blah blah blah.

At the end of the day, I just don't want to trash anyone like that. Even someone that lies about why they were banned here.

Max,

Great job at taking the high road and then getting a slam in at the end.

Very impressive. :wink:

I've seen you in the mirror

When the story began

And i fell in love with you

I love yer mortal sin

Yer brains are locked away

But i love your company

I only ever leave you when you got no money

I got no emotions for anybody else

You better understand i'm in love with my self

My beautiful self

A no feelings a no feelings